VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
What you're paying for is the full game. What you get is access to our current in-development builds.
Would be an argument if there was any garantee you finish it one day. I'll probably be too old to get a boner by that time. Early access is a favor from the buyer to the seller, based on trust.
Sadly, EA has been abused so much, trust is something people don't have a lot anymore.

Reactions: bluebladeboy

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Would be an argument if there was any garantee you finish it one day. I'll probably be too old to get a boner by that time. Early access is a favor from the buyer to the seller, based on trust.
Sadly, EA has been abused so much, trust is something people don't have a lot anymore.
I don't fault anyone not purchasing games during early access. Buy when you feel the time is right, read reviews, listen to opinions.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
I dont follow what when on here. what is this game and why is it not out here? has it been abandond or is it just a demo? if so where can i see more information about the full game

Tiwazfaust

Nov 7, 2017
Considering I'm building the game, yeah, it's crazy. Whatever people decide is the current status here is wrong and it's simply whatever they determine to be true. Not that unexpected given the nature of this site.
Six months without a peep besides "trust me, I'm still making it" doesn't exactly spark confidence.

Reactions: Fappingfox

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Six months without a peep besides "trust me, I'm still making it" doesn't exactly spark confidence.
Well it's not like you're paying for it so no need to feel so entitled. We are building it with our own goals in mind. Which is we want chapters 1 and 2 to be fully completed before the next patch drops. Our focus will then move to chapters 3 and above. If you can't wait then I dunno.

Reactions: Xypster
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes