• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 2, 2024
Westview Academy [v0.5.1] [Tako Yuh]
ANDROID

Found on some website:

Credit goes to:

Reactions: Nikolai 420

Ish910

Dec 15, 2017
Quite surprised about Mary not having a route, even tho there are some little hints of a possible one during the game. Overall i'm enjoying the game. There's the story, the humor, the LIs, the one night girls, nice progression and others. Good job!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just stay blind.

I don't want to know. I will let things play out the way they play out. This will be a fun gamble.
I didn't remember since last time I played this was a long time ago.
You can easily check who the main lis are in game.

Reactions: Metal Panic

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do I get the Brooke and Leslie rewards? I just checked the gallery the only other stuff I'm missing is Paige stuff but I just need to roll a save for that, I don't know how to get what I'm missing from these two

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
So MC can fuck all over the city, but at the end you have to choose ONLY one? So not my game. It pisses me the hell off at that point, when suddenly you have to choose one of many good options. It reminds me too badly of the Become a Rock Star game. It's a rare thing that has nothing to do with fetishes but immediately ruins the game and completely ruins it when you have to choose. The game doesn't really need to be a harem game, but that choice could be left out. So multiple paths open at the end would be the best ending. I'm running away from here. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
Look at this poor guy
this guiy.jpg

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
So MC can fuck all over the city, but at the end you have to choose ONLY one? So not my game. It pisses me the hell off at that point, when suddenly you have to choose one of many good options. It reminds me too badly of the Become a Rock Star game. It's a rare thing that has nothing to do with fetishes but immediately ruins the game and completely ruins it when you have to choose. The game doesn't really need to be a harem game, but that choice could be left out. So multiple paths open at the end would be the best ending. I'm running away from here. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
I was a manwhore back in college, and now settled with my beautiful wife. Every title gets ruined after you get the harem of whores who worship you after a good fuck or two. It gets void of immersion. We all know that harem shit IRL is as rare as a zoomer with no ADHD.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I see no harem tag, so does this choice exist to lock you into a route or what?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1714685867072.png Tell. will this character play in the future and is he already playing? I saw her only at the beginning....ONLY ADULT CHARACTERS ARE INTERESTED. :unsure:

Orion84

Nov 10, 2023
I recall playing this game a long ago because of the milf tag, but felt baited as there was nothing in-game as far as I was aware, last chapter played was chapter 2. I notice that this dev has low support on patreon despite what seems like a quality title, if someone can confirm that there is a milf main LI I'll show support.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes