MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Which is kinda crazy it's chapter 5 and all the lewds are ith paige atleast from the main girls
Yeah, it is really dumb that she is like the only main girl to get scenes. A little bit of June too but only in the first couple episodes. It doesn't even need to be full sex scenes yet, but I feel some of the other girls could of had some oral or handjobs, etc. but no, it is just Paige and side girls.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WestviewAcademy-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
is me or this game come with an absolute gringy moments?like wtf all those stupid shit with jalen and his bestfirend?
and why only paige get lewd scenes here ,wtf is happening?
[ok i se sia scene....]but only paige and sia get something?
those funny moments arent funny anymore......

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
is me or this game come with an absolute gringy moments?like wtf all those stupid shit with jalen and his bestfirend?
and why only paige get lewd scenes here ,wtf is happening?
[ok i se sia scene....]but only paige and sia get something?
those funny moments arent funny anymore......
I think why i like this game is because of the gofy moments it has ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also i'll be honest i focused on the moments more than lewd scenes it cracks me up.

Reactions: P3MIT and 4robots

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How does this update feel length wise ( don't care about the quality). Just curious as im not sure if I should put this on the higher end or lower end of updates to play. Since the last one felt kind of short to me.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Played only the basketball path (Alyssa focus) and I have to say that it was pretty good! I felt the spa scene helped to develop Dylan’s relationship with Alyssa really well. While the Jalen scenes didn’t go down well for some users, I thought it was funny and it helped me to like Jalen. The basketball game choices were pretty good too. Overall a solid update imo.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Three updates in almost two and a half years! Pass
kind of comes with the territory of picking up AVN's as a hobby. It isn't a problem just with this game but many others kind of have to know what you are getting into when you play AVN's. It's why I treat them like TV shows / anime where you only get 1 season a year and you never know if it's cancelled.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
So MC can fuck all over the city, but at the end you have to choose ONLY one? So not my game. It pisses me the hell off at that point, when suddenly you have to choose one of many good options. It reminds me too badly of the Become a Rock Star game. It's a rare thing that has nothing to do with fetishes but immediately ruins the game and completely ruins it when you have to choose. The game doesn't really need to be a harem game, but that choice could be left out. So multiple paths open at the end would be the best ending. I'm running away from here. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
4465fed0-2866-41ce-94dd-3f8ce59edbe6_text.gif

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
are all the characters the same age? I feel like Paige is slightly older due to her being the coach's assistant.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So MC can fuck all over the city, but at the end you have to choose ONLY one? So not my game. It pisses me the hell off at that point, when suddenly you have to choose one of many good options. It reminds me too badly of the Become a Rock Star game. It's a rare thing that has nothing to do with fetishes but immediately ruins the game and completely ruins it when you have to choose. The game doesn't really need to be a harem game, but that choice could be left out. So multiple paths open at the end would be the best ending. I'm running away from here. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
Been a while, but I don't remember being shut out of having sex with pretty much any girl in my BARS playthrough.

I do however recall it not having some lame and I-don't-need-that-much-ego-petting "We all just happy to be your mindless pleasure bots!" ending though. That pretty much ruins any good non-literal "harem" game imo when it's typically always written it as if the game just assumes I'm some 12yo virgin sitting my PC that needs or wants that level of insecurity reassurance. Or one of the 5 total people and their 100+ alt accounts that are always spamming threads here about a want for pregnancy in their game play I guess.

2 entirely different complaints man. The first annoys me.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Oh just found this game, I'll give it a try. The renders look really beautiful. I have. question hope someone who has played will help me out. I gathered from looking through the thread a bit that the main focus is on One Love Interest? If that is the case can you avoid other sexual encounters with other women and only focus on the particular Love Interest? Or is it hard coded in the game to be with multiple women?

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes