RPGM Completed We’re HOP ~Made Happy with a Breast Press!?~ [v1.09] [62Studio]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
May 10, 2018
Is there a better way to go about getting interaction points? I just can't find all the people I might have missed. and rpgmsave editor doesn't work on this game.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Lol. I love how goofy doofus the minions are. And the ones on top are just like: "sigh... fine. So be it."

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
What am I supposed to do after I reach bell? There's a box in her room that says it has a coin slot. But I don't know what to do about that.

Garrez

May 8, 2022
You use the HOP Coin from that short trading quest (Spare Locker Key -> lockers by the bookcases on the Warehouse floor to get a bath ticket -> milk coffee -> succubus in top-right of the changing room) to unlock the box in Bell's room, which iirc gives you the key for the eastmost room in the dorms.
No clue where Secret Mana O is, I cheated to get it and it seems all having the full set does is let you unlock the chest in the recollection room, which just gives you a code for a future 62studio game.
How did you get the spare locker key?

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Welp, seems I'm lacking only one achievement- and sadly it's one of those no hint ones so I have no idea what it might be hinting at outside of it being between finding 62 and the True End. Anyone got this?

1696104014976.png

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Welp, seems I'm lacking only one achievement- and sadly it's one of those no hint ones so I have no idea what it might be hinting at outside of it being between finding 62 and the True End. Anyone got this?

View attachment 2970376
from a japanese guide this is what google translate tell me

No.44 Desire is endless reminiscence room Obtain a large amount of "seeds of super happiness" in the reminiscence room.

here the jap ver in case someone can do a better translation then what google tells me

No.44 name 欲望は尽きない where 回想部屋 what to do 回想部屋にある「超しあわせの種」を大量に入手する。

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
You use the HOP Coin from that short trading quest (Spare Locker Key -> lockers by the bookcases on the Warehouse floor to get a bath ticket -> milk coffee -> succubus in top-right of the changing room) to unlock the box in Bell's room, which iirc gives you the key for the eastmost room in the dorms.
No clue where Secret Mana O is, I cheated to get it and it seems all having the full set does is let you unlock the chest in the recollection room, which just gives you a code for a future 62studio game.
Secret mana O can got from super breast girl in west restaurant, escaping from her in Faith level 4 or lower.

Reactions: Kild and pie4ever0

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
How do you remove the green barrier from the 1st floor?
Just follow the story. Go in the right room first, then when you beat Livy, go to the room on the left and face Bell, and she'll release the barrier when you're done.

If you're having trouble with Livy, make sure you're using endure instead of struggling.

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
How do you get into the founder's bedroom
you dont actually, you need to view all the crystal memories and when they turn white, you have true ending active, then you just go to the good ending path and an option will pop up

kuro1998

Aug 9, 2018
where do I get the HOP cube of the restaurant floor? I thought that the succubus with the hat will give it to me but turns out I was wrong

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
where do I get the HOP cube of the restaurant floor? I thought that the succubus with the hat will give it to me but turns out I was wrong
talk to the chick at the bar/table at the far west the one that wants to know what the milk tastes like that is only offered to males, you then go to the far right and talk to the chick selling it, resist the scene or not dosnt matter, then report back to her

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes