• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - We’re HOP ~Made Happy with a Breast Press!?~ [v1.09] [62Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

The Fool Reversed

I just finished a play through, and wanted to weigh in. This was a very enjoyable game. The art is high quality, there is a variety of scenes, and the writing can be fairly funny. Another added bonus is that there are multiple endings and even a few secrets hidden about the game, though some require you to go far out of your way. The gallery is unlocked after reaching any ending, which I was able to do after an hour of so. This is a very strong but short game, with a few slight annoyances(back tracking mostly), that I definitely recommend.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bleedingpigeon

I almost beat this in one sitting! very short but super creative and has a great playback value! For me, it fits the mold on a lot of content I like seeing in these types of games, large boobs, female dominance over a smaller person, preferably a guy. With more variety of content, kept with same theme currently throughout, I think this game could become absolutely perfect!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Cloqwork

Another prime example of 62's amazing work. Having a quick, yet ultimately enticing plot, with bits that hit just the right spot for some folk like myself. I played the untranslated version and slogged through without knowing what's going on fully, but I am very glad to have a much more decisive version here.

Only downside I have is that this is technically a game made in the interim of 62's upcoming game, and thus is somewhat of a tease to the greater payoff that is yet to come.