Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You need to buy a horse to be able to move around the map. In the "Quests" section, there is a lot of information that will help you in progressing through the game.
Oh, I was expecting more of a visual type of map. Then I have seen it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WellOfTime-0.0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 28, 2017
For the dev, a quick suggestion with code...

In some instances where you experience a random event (i.e. ass slap) while moving from one location to the next, usually what happens is you get the random event and end up where you started, instead of the location you were traveling to.

It is ultimately up to you as the dev to decide if that's the intended behavior you want, but from a player's perspective, it makes more for the event to occur (for you to deal with its consequences) and then end up in the location you desired.

Thankfully there is a VERY easy fix for you to make sure this happens for every random event.

Simply reorder the first line of locations. As an example:

Code:
gs'stat' & $loc = 'romforest'
becomes

Code:
$loc = 'romforest'
gs'stat'
With my testing, this results in random events not halting your progress because it enters the new location name BEFORE triggering events from 'rand_1'
Personally I prefer it.

Keep up the good work :)

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
For the dev, a quick suggestion with code...

In some instances where you experience a random event (i.e. ass slap) while moving from one location to the next, usually what happens is you get the random event and end up where you started, instead of the location you were traveling to.

It is ultimately up to you as the dev to decide if that's the intended behavior you want, but from a player's perspective, it makes more for the event to occur (for you to deal with its consequences) and then end up in the location you desired.

Thankfully there is a VERY easy fix for you to make sure this happens for every random event.

Simply reorder the first line of locations. As an example:

Code:
gs'stat' & $loc = 'romforest'
becomes

Code:
$loc = 'romforest'
gs'stat'
With my testing, this results in random events not halting your progress because it enters the new location name BEFORE triggering events from 'rand_1'
Personally I prefer it.

Keep up the good work :)
Oh thank you!
I didn’t like it either, but I haven’t even thought about how to solve it yet.
But I'm wonder if jumping to location before gs 'stat' will cause problems of game time. For example, if the work in the tavern is until 24:00 and we start the last shift of 1 hour at 23:10. Then the work may not be completed if we update the time after moving to the location and we have to work another shift. Anyway, I need to test it. :)

Sep 28, 2017
Hello all - made some additional changes to my modded file. The biggest implementation was a short bit of code that makes it so sex with 3+ people only drains the energy of 2-4 participants at a time.
- The 3rd person is likely to get their energy drained, but it might not be
- The 4th person is likely to not get their energy drained, but it might be

I also fixed the removal of clothes/armor and allowed for things like removing backpack and swords.
Drunkenness now affects agility in battle. So if you don't want to get defeated/fucked, you should stay in town or stay sober.

Some other minor changes, my full informal changelog is here:

Hopefully dev sees and likes some changes/additions and adds it to the base game so I don't have to keep updating every release :p

Thank you for the game.

Last edited:

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
Hello all - made some additional changes to my modded file. The biggest implementation was a short bit of code that makes it so sex with 3+ people only drains the energy of 2-4 participants at a time.
- The 3rd person is likely to get their energy drained, but it might not be
- The 4th person is likely to not get their energy drained, but it might be

I also fixed the removal of clothes/armor and allowed for things like removing backpack and swords.
Drunkenness now affects agility in battle. So if you don't want to get defeated/fucked, you should stay in town or stay sober.

Some other minor changes, my full informal changelog is here:

Hopefully dev sees and likes some changes/additions and adds it to the base game so I don't have to keep updating every release :p

Thank you for the game.
You get error when trying to enter Striham

Sep 28, 2017
You get error when trying to enter Striham
Tell me what the error says and I can fix, it doesn't happen to me... let me check all code - I think I might know what it is.

Update: should be fixed, was missing a ")"

Try the version below :) - thank you for report

Last edited:

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
No matter how you Eat always loose weight... Eating 1 time the morning , 1 time before i go at work and 1 time at the end for the work at tavern.
No options to return the quest...

image_2023-08-22_151404501.png

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2017
No matter how you Eat always loose weight... Eating 1 time the morning , 1 time before i go at work and 1 time at the end for the work at tavern.
No options to return the quest...

View attachment 2869706
Hello - thank you for your input - here is version C of my fan mod in response!

Issue 1: This is somewhat intended... if you want to keep a steady weight, you'll need to also drink beer (or eat a lot of food whenever you get the chance, you can do so if you take a break when working as well). This is done to encourage the player to either choose to lose weight, or to keep it but put themselves in potentially "worse" scenarios (not making money from tips, or getting groped and being too drunk to resist)

- With that being said, I've made a small adjustment that should help - there was 1 extra eating count that was not being taken into account.

Issue 2: Not my fault, was a bug in the original coding not allowing you to turn it in it seems. I've added a line of code that should fix the issue.

Also no NPCs in Striham is normal, it is new content made. I could try adding NPCs but its going to be added next update for sure, so not going to bother.

Try this new version and let me know what you think.

Other changes:

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
Hello - thank you for your input - here is version C of my fan mod in response!

Issue 1: This is somewhat intended... if you want to keep a steady weight, you'll need to also drink beer (or eat a lot of food whenever you get the chance, you can do so if you take a break when working as well). This is done to encourage the player to either choose to lose weight, or to keep it but put themselves in potentially "worse" scenarios (not making money from tips, or getting groped and being too drunk to resist)

- With that being said, I've made a small adjustment that should help - there was 1 extra eating count that was not being taken into account.

Issue 2: Not my fault, was a bug in the original coding not allowing you to turn it in it seems. I've added a line of code that should fix the issue.

Also no NPCs in Striham is normal, it is new content made. I could try adding NPCs but its going to be added next update for sure, so not going to bother.

Try this new version and let me know what you think.

Other changes:

How about to add "Offer Sex" so you dont loose any money at the begin of the Battle? When the battle start you can then surrender and loose some of the money, and if you loose the battle then you loose all the money.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes