BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is it just me or does your character lose weight hella fast? You can't really overeat in the game so you can just eat like when the hunger bar turns orange but even with eating that early, the player character can lose like 30 pounds in just 5 days and I haven't seen a way to increase it so I always kinda end up with a sickly looking thin character.

Sep 28, 2017
Is it just me or does your character lose weight hella fast? You can't really overeat in the game so you can just eat like when the hunger bar turns orange but even with eating that early, the player character can lose like 30 pounds in just 5 days and I haven't seen a way to increase it so I always kinda end up with a sickly looking thin character.
You gain weight by drinking beer (or just eating a lot when on break while being a waitress).

In my version of the game, this is used to provide an incentive to drink beer (which then has consequences when interacting with town folk)

Reactions: weightwatcher

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I'm back.
The new version of the Family Ties is already available on my Patreon. The public version will be available on 12/03/2023.
If there are those who are wondering why there have been no updates for both games for so long, then all information can be found on my Patreon page.

Sep 28, 2017
I'm back.
The new version of the Family Ties is already available on my Patreon. The public version will be available on 12/03/2023.
If there are those who are wondering why there have been no updates for both games for so long, then all information can be found on my Patreon page.
Thank you for the update. Life always takes priority, and we understand. The most important thing is that you're transparent about it. If you need a break, you need a break - just make sure not to milk patrons :)

I look forward to development, whenever it occurs.

Reactions: Selina Moore

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Some input:
- It would be beneficial to have list of all the town coordinates.
-> Currently there is no sexual content that I could find in the second village and I already lost the coordinates of the first.
- No people (besides Armor smith) or place to change clothes in the second village?
- It would be nice to have some more control of the sex acts. Just because you accept money for sex doesn't mean you want to lose virginity to the first customer.
- The "cum in mouth" and "swallow"-meter is weird. The character has basically sucked every cock on the first village before she gets the horse and the other equipment to move out, but those aren't recognized on the stats.
- The whore-stat is weird. Like I said the MC has eaten every dick more than once in the village to get a horse in any realistic time during shifts in the tavern. Thus she must be the only virgin "whore" (both A and P) in the world who "can't live without whoring herself". :rolleyes:
-> I don't think most jurisdictions even consider BJ/HJ "prostitution", which is exactly the grey area Thai-massage places use to give "happy endings".
- Berries or herbs doesn't add a return-marker to be on different row than the item before. Looks messy.
-> Also way to move more than one would be nice, since moving 30+30 H&B is kinda tedious clicking one by one.

Hopefully you give more care to this title over your other title, since there isn't too many medieval-themed X-games out there, where as the other game falls to quite common X-html game category.

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
ok, i wonder if the dev has rss to keep those 3 games alive ....
Happy New Year!
the author of this game said on there patreon that they will be conversing this game from qsp to html after they have made more content for the other two games they are making(family ties and truth trail)

Sep 28, 2017
How about to add "Offer Sex" so you dont loose any money at the begin of the Battle? When the battle start you can then surrender and loose some of the money, and if you loose the battle then you loose all the money.
This is a few months late, but my fan patch adds that.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
At the moment there is probably no reason to travel to the second village because you really can't do anything there except losing money.
The enemies are mega strong and if you want to beat them you either have to buy a lot of potions or abuse f5 and f9.
I bought new equipment and traveled back to the first village to level up even more.
I hope the game gets more attention again in the future.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes