• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.13.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Do Characters have actual names yet or do we still have to randomize or manually, because 1st comes up with dumb names, and 2nd I suck at naming

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
what does the bonus code do? and is it still w2school for 9.1?
Adds some (not relevant) photos to the photo gallery.

So far I love the art style, and the dialog is... fine. I love ara aras as much as the next guy... but it aint a japanese game lol. Just localize it to "Oh my" or something similar. Content wise you'll get to like day 3 and be done for now, with like, 1 full scene and 4ish minor scenes to show for it. Glacial pace, but we're an update behind, and the author seems really active, so it's a promising "check back in a few months".

I also found the bubble mini-game to be okay. Easy and short. No idea how you guys are failing when its literally just click bubble a few times to win. Even one hand gaming its a breeze.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I just saw the 9. something and DLed it right away thinking it would be a close to finish game. WRONG!!! I should of looked at the page more to see, but I didn't.

On the brighter side of things I laughed a lot when I heard the script write out. Each character has there own pitch and the GRANDMA OMG her sounds just made me laugh again.

Was it just me or did anyone else reload the one fight scene to make it perfect?

The game itself I would have to say rocks, but with the slow updates I may just forget about it by the time it updates

Reactions: myspork1

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Its a trope at this point, like there are way too many stories that start with something dark with the MC
It would be very weird to have incest scenes with the mother while the father is present. Or with the sister for that matter. But it also gives more room for the guy to become the "man of the house" and so on

On another note, the game is not as bad as you'd expect from it having half of its assets composed of AI - Including the images you earn from inputting the code. I think it has a cute and unique style. That said, I get one error per 2 actions that I make, and pretty much all the good scenes require no input from the user (imho the best scenes are the ones with the MC's cute blonde childhood friend). About AI, you can see why the guy is using it by the way the penis is horribly drawn. I also think this game has an impressively slow development pace considering he's using AI.

The existence of the grandma and that weird vomit scene are two colossal red flags though, so I suggest approaching this with caution

Honestly, it's probably not worth it, but considering there are so few interesting projects going on, I guess I'll bother playing it to see how it goes

Reactions: MAD6999 and ell

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Are there any scenes in this game? Btw, no clue how to increment lust

The previews have pretty much every lewd scene currently in the game, besides the cousin hospital scene its just teasing so far. That being said I fucking adore this artstyle and think its super hot, but to me this feel like a game thats going to be in dev hell which sucks

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The previews have pretty much every lewd scene currently in the game, besides the cousin hospital scene its just teasing so far. That being said I fucking adore this artstyle and think its super hot, but to me this feel like a game thats going to be in dev hell which sucks
Depends on what you mean by dev hell. They've consistently hit their once a month goal with new content. But if you mean a year before we see anything like seggs with the main family probably (and that's probably a generous assumption)

Reactions: Jereter

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
BRO the inability to skip text or even AUTO is frustrating. PLUS you cant increase auto text spped. Prolongs the fuck out fo the play time

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
BRO the inability to skip text or even AUTO is frustrating. PLUS you cant increase auto text spped. Prolongs the fuck out fo the play time
"Always with you it cannot be done..." - .

In most Renpy games holding down the CTRL key will BLAST through the text until you reach a point for a choice. Something to keep in mind when you just want to skip the dialog for quick fapping.

Reactions: Greily

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
So much potential here. The artwork is very unique and still good. Grind isn't noticeably annoying. Bubble mini game needs work. But I'm looking toward to more of this and what sex scenes will cum

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Good art and funny story, this ia a one of novel game i read more than 80%. Hope it make until finish i really want this game to my steam

LaminateFloors

Oct 29, 2017
Made a quick incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Changes few lines, removes the step-stuff (also instead of onee-chan and itoko-san it'll be sister and cousin)
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Any chance of one leaving the honorifics and only removing step stuff?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes