Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.13.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
By what's inside the game, i guess you're supposed to lose. Also, there's a scene in the medical check where the girl sits on you while giving the hj, but I can't make it happen from playing.
You have to stare at her tits, stare at her ass, not question her, remove clothes without questioning her, then do well enough on the mini game for her to get serious. I guess this is also the only sex scene in the game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You have to stare at her tits, stare at her ass, not question her, remove clothes without questioning her, then do well enough on the mini game for her to get serious. I guess this is also the only sex scene in the game.
I literally reached the final part with just lets say 1% of the yellow bar but in the end it just went quicker and neverending.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I literally reached the final part with just lets say 1% of the yellow bar but in the end it just went quicker and neverending.
Might be a stat requirement with the options I just mentioned also, I don't know, but if she doesn't get on top of you after she said shes going to get more serious. You either picked a wrong choice or there is something else you missed.

Last edited:

solama7304

Apr 27, 2023

Changelog

• Translation: You can choose some languages in the main menu and it may translate some parts of the game.
  • Reworked Sprites: Sprites of almost all female characters were redone (except step-cousin). The upper body model is now simetrical, so it can ease the addition of new items in the future. That said, there's already an addition of 2 new breasts sizes and changes on the 3 old ones (Small breasts are even smaller; medium breasts are added; big breasts are a little bit bigger; great breasts are added; and huge breasts are even bigger!.
  • Reworked Background: Changed home backgrounds to 3D render instead of IA images, like it was done in the school ones.
  • Reworked Content List: The list of characters content is now a little more detailed, with more precise info needed to play scenes..
  • New Scene: Accompany your childhood friend to her house and have a good moment with her.
  • New Scene: Take care of your step-sister after she ate too much at night.
  • Replayable Scenes: Both new scenes can be done more than once and be accessed by two ways. Also, you can now access your step-sis' waking up scene more than once too. Just check the content list to know about.

Changelog

• Bug Fix: stepsis no longer keep talking after leaves.
  • Bug Fix: MC's dialogue about stepsis in the early morning no longer happens when the scene is not available.
  • Translation: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese is now completed for scenes.
  • Fight Minigame: The fight minigame no longer needs 4 buttons during click time, but only 1. However, click time is even faster.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcumToTheCity-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes