Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.12.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What? Am I incorrect? The only things that I could find in the questlog were for the two nerd girls, who I'm not fond of, and the bully girl... Who I could get into... both in a Summertime Saga Roxanne white knight romance kinda way, or just taking her down a few notches~. But I digress... I just couldn't find anything, unless there's like 5 scenes locked behind the two nerd girls. Which would be weird. But I doubt it, and that's not much for an update, especially for an H-game.
Besides the NTR since dev has said a hard no to that. yeah you right. They saw that ai music thing and made a anime opening song using it. H is the last thing being added so if you're waiting for that check back next year.

puller123

Aug 14, 2017
Love the art style, and I've been okay with the slow burn so far. I really hate the rival mechanic though. Even if NTR doesn't get added, it still kind of ruins the experience. It's like a fart at a party, it's still spoiling the atmosphere. Just found it really spoiling my interest in the game, so I'm probably out on this one.

Jan 28, 2021
Man this is annoying, if you activate cheats saving doesn't work? Seriously? It reverts you to before you cheated. That's fucking dumb lmao ass mechanics

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Besides the NTR since dev has said a hard no to that. yeah you right. They saw that ai music thing and made a anime opening song using it. H is the last thing being added so if you're waiting for that check back next year.
... I mean why NTR stats if no NTR, is all I'm saying e.e

dogborn

Mar 6, 2021
Any saves?
I can't do anything without error messages at this point. There's potential here, but damn.

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes