2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It is in my plans to make a female option for the futanari characters, I will probably consider it in the next update

About the harem, yes, there will be a lot of harem in this game. In the next update the first harem route of the game will begin
Then I will wait until all the FUTA characters have a female version to give a try to the game. Ty for you time

Reactions: UAB Productions

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
couple of tips for the dev,if he is willing to be open minded .....
1- get rid of the black box ,you cant see half of the image.....
2-stop using your ineerthoughts constantly,is weird even in spanish....
3-neutral grammar spanish to a neutral grammar in english doenst help at all.....ask for help of hire if you can a translator and proofreadear....
4-if this is a harem game of any kind ,stop with the paths before is too late[there are so many that is impossible to remember wich one are you on....]
5-premises felt after 3 mins play so......the script need work,before continue better to handle that now....
6-will be good to see any kind of warrant or decisive chice maker alert before continue one path or another.....
i can easily find another 10 or 30 more things that are incoherent with the premises or the story but,if i saying this is bcs after all looks good enough maybe in prox updates we can see those changes in place or this can become something not worth recomending ,but is all in your hands now,.
pls take this like a constructive critique not tryng to be a jerk here only given you my view....
good luck with you game dev,hope in the future will see this develop to a great vampire story..

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
couple of tips for the dev,if he is willing to be open minded .....
1- get rid of the black box ,you cant see half of the image.....
2-stop using your ineerthoughts constantly,is weird even in spanish....
3-neutral grammar spanish to a neutral grammar in english doenst help at all.....ask for help of hire if you can a translator and proofreadear....
4-if this is a harem game of any kind ,stop with the paths before is too late[there are so many that is impossible to remember wich one are you on....]
5-premises felt after 3 mins play so......the script need work,before continue better to handle that now....
6-will be good to see any kind of warrant or decisive chice maker alert before continue one path or another.....
i can easily find another 10 or 30 more things that are incoherent with the premises or the story but,if i saying this is bcs after all looks good enough maybe in prox updates we can see those changes in place or this can become something not worth recomending ,but is all in your hands now,.
pls take this like a constructive critique not tryng to be a jerk here only given you my view....
good luck with you game dev,hope in the future will see this develop to a great vampire story..
Hi, friend! You are absolutely right in each of the points you mentioned, honestly, it is my first game and I was a little lost at the beginning. A complete rework is coming soon, although I plan to release it under a different name because... It's practically another story, it doesn't even share an asset with this game.

Anyway, thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hi, friend! You are absolutely right in each of the points you mentioned, honestly, it is my first game and I was a little lost at the beginning. A complete rework is coming soon, although I plan to release it under a different name because... It's practically another story, it doesn't even share an asset with this game.

Anyway, thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it.
hey dev.... i really thik you have something here ,dont take my words or any other harsh is only constructive criticism ,[i play you game in native bcs we have the same mother tongue,and was alittle crincy ,but not in a bad way ,the big problem is the paths [and like you say will be harem or a couple of poly relationship ,you need to address that now before is too late or to heavy to change plot or the script]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes