DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Is there perhaps a way to lower the graphics quality? I got to the first animated scene, and the entire thing froze for like a full minute. Then the text finally started scrolling, but agonizingly slowly and, needless to say, there was no animation. I'm guessing this PC can't handle it

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
Right off the bat the bank options need to change. $1, 10%, or everything are terrible and this needs to be more granular.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So fun fact, Alabama doesn't even enter into the top 20 states for incest and inbreeding, falling well below Washington state, Maine, West Virginia and Origen and with Kentucky being the state with the highest counts of incest and inbreeding in the US and its not legal it is in fact a felony in Alabama. There are 3 states were it is legal those are New Jersey and Rhode Island were it requires both parties to be consenting adults and not married, and Ohio which also requires all parties to be consenting adults and for none of the parties to be a parental figure to the other. The Censes Bureau gives one access to data some would consider....unnatural.

Edit: I should not say "Legal", I should say "Not a criminal offense".
Found the guy from AL :ROFLMAO:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Black Arts Theatre Couple of things:
1) I don't understand how we're supposed to track progress or not on the goal. I get that this is just the prologue and the open world, but the only stat of hers seems to be how much she likes you. I don't know how that would eventually translate to how to break her.
2) Please don't continue with the animated menu options. They're a bit nauseating to watch and it can be annoying for the "Yes" and "No" options to move away from my cursor.
3) It seems very odd to me that there's no front view for Vaginal sex or rear view for Anal sex. All 3 view positions are very similar for those.
4) I was curious what (if anything) would change for the scene where she runs away after you show her the recorded video of you having sex if her relationship was very high (since I got it to 103 I figured I'd jump it to 999). I get that cheating/gallery saves isn't the way you want your game played (and if it was more fleshed out I might not have tried), but making it so it gives you the warning that it's someone elses file and then not letting them load it even when they select the option is just bad. I could probably do the same with cheat engine instead but didn't really feel like trying that hard. Please reconsider or if that's just a bug fix it.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
it's funny that alabama is the butt of all incest jokes while it's one of the states that actually outlawed it. i guess it's probably because the only forms of incest that aren't banned are the cousin fuckers. weirdly enough even step siblings is outlawed yet somehow you can still fuck your cousins.

Jul 4, 2018
it's funny that alabama is the butt of all incest jokes while it's one of the states that actually outlawed it. i guess it's probably because the only forms of incest that aren't banned are the cousin fuckers. weirdly enough even step siblings is outlawed yet somehow you can still fuck your cousins.
That is fucking hilarious.

"Step bro im stuck"
"Fuck off sis Im a law abiding citizen... Cousin patty my what a fine ass you have there"

• Haha
Reactions: Iam8Bit
May 21, 2018
HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HERE IT COMES!

AM I A INDIAN?

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM PITCHIN ONE HELL OF A TENT RIGHT NOW!

Edit: just noticed, no humor tag . :KEK:

Last edited:

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
4) I was curious what (if anything) would change for the scene where she runs away after you show her the recorded video of you having sex if her relationship was very high (since I got it to 103 I figured I'd jump it to 999). I get that cheating/gallery saves isn't the way you want your game played (and if it was more fleshed out I might not have tried), but making it so it gives you the warning that it's someone elses file and then not letting them load it even when they select the option is just bad. I could probably do the same with cheat engine instead but didn't really feel like trying that hard. Please reconsider or if that's just a bug fix it.
If I've understood correctly, you had a problem loading a backup. I didn't implement this, it's a new security feature in Renpy 8.1
(If that's the case, I'll have to publish the game with an earlier version)

Reactions: Troqu
Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 2812706

Overview:
$$$ Welcome to Alabama! It's legal bro! $$$ is a game in which the protagonist, a former demon lord, is punished for failing to play his role as antagonist.
In order to teach him how to become a true villain, the big bright thing had him reincarnated as an American during the lockdown and gave him the mission of mentally destroying his new sister. Will he stand up to this insane order, or obey it? Will he understand why this girl must suffer such punishment? Is he capable of going against the will of this luminous thing?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-30
Developer: Black Arts Theatre - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Brave New Isekai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Android: PIXELDRAIN - -
WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA

View attachment 2812705 View attachment 2812704 View attachment 2812702 View attachment 2812701 View attachment 2812700 View attachment 2812699 View attachment 2812698 View attachment 2812697 View attachment 2812695 View attachment 2812694 View attachment 2812692 View attachment 2812810
I don't know what to say the title and description is flipping hilarious

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Honestly, it's not worth it, the bonuses offered by the cards can be obtained very quickly in the game, it's not that important. I mainly made these cards to test an effect where you turn and flip a flat object. This effect will be useful if I want to make it possible to turn the pages of a book, for example.
can we have an option to roll back text because i tend to get lost easy and the sister somehow keeps running off randomly

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes