TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Incest + Sister + No ntr = Instant Download. (ntrfags can cope and seethe)

First thoughts: It's really interesting that even from the first update Dev has made a really detailed and different open world gameplay. It somehow reminds me of "Teaching Feelings", but has more roaming than that game. My general problem with this kind of games is; because of the repetitive nature of the gameplay, the same dialogues are shown to the user so many times. And every time you finish an interaction, it's as if some points have gone up and the character is lobotomized, forgetting everything about the previous interaction, which makes it more soulless than a kinetic novel. On the other hand, it gives the player freedom, which is nice.

I also dislike the idea of "possessing a body", it makes the whole incest gimmick empty and kind of morally fucked up. There are more games with that concept than you'd think lol. Other than that, the game looks really good even on the first update.

I didn't get the heavy American theme though, a bit forced meme.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
So fun fact, Alabama doesn't even enter into the top 20 states for incest and inbreeding, falling well below Washington state, Maine, West Virginia and Origen and with Kentucky being the state with the highest counts of incest and inbreeding in the US and its not legal it is in fact a felony in Alabama. There are 3 states were it is legal those are New Jersey and Rhode Island were it requires both parties to be consenting adults and not married, and Ohio which also requires all parties to be consenting adults and for none of the parties to be a parental figure to the other. The Censes Bureau gives one access to data some would consider....unnatural.

Edit: I should not say "Legal", I should say "Not a criminal offense".

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2021
Incest + Sister + No ntr = Instant Download. (ntrfags can cope and seethe)

First thoughts: It's really interesting that even from the first update Dev has made a really detailed and different open world gameplay. It somehow reminds me of "Teaching Feelings", but has more roaming than that game. My general problem with this kind of games is; because of the repetitive nature of the gameplay, the same dialogues are shown to the user so many times. And every time you finish an interaction, it's as if some points have gone up and the character is lobotomized, forgetting everything about the previous interaction, which makes it more soulless than a kinetic novel. On the other hand, it gives the player freedom, which is nice.

I also dislike the idea of "possessing a body", it makes the whole incest gimmick empty and kind of morally fucked up. There are more games with that concept than you'd think lol. Other than that, the game looks really good even on the first update.

I didn't get the heavy American theme though, a bit forced meme.
Says folks can "cope and seethe" then has the audacity to add complaints. Smh.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Saves need to be enabled when picking a card so we don't have to restart and do the whole judgement thing again, also the option to go back and see the other cards so if someone doesn't like the card they like it they can pick a different one

Reactions: gibbonraver

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Saves need to be enabled when picking a card so we don't have to restart and do the whole judgement thing again, also the option to go back and see the other cards so if someone doesn't like the card they like it they can pick a different one
Honestly, it's not worth it, the bonuses offered by the cards can be obtained very quickly in the game, it's not that important. I mainly made these cards to test an effect where you turn and flip a flat object. This effect will be useful if I want to make it possible to turn the pages of a book, for example.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Jokes aside, there are some really unique systems at play here for a renpy game. I like how she seems to keep track of the things that happen to her.

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes