RPGM Completed Weird Rituals In The Ancient Temples [PileN]

shaloan

Mar 28, 2018
Another question , in the final temple i didn't know how to escape to the looping room at the end ?
I search a walkthrough in the web but didn't find it .
Please , someone can tell me the answer ?

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
Another question , in the final temple i didn't know how to escape to the looping room at the end ?
I search a walkthrough in the web but didn't find it .
Please , someone can tell me the answer ?
start from the lower left corner of the column room, and move between the columns. if the path is correct, the column will light up. if not, then chose a different turn from the last correct tunnel. you should emerge from the center topmost path between the column.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I've only got 2 pieces of the puzzle papers, and I'm having troubles getting past the first puzzle room in the 2nd temple.

The grinding is annoying, but with scum saving, I can get out of the encounters that I don't want to fight while slowly leveling, but tbh, I need some weed so I can figure out these puzzles.

lol, never mind, I finally figured it out after posting here, the puzzle reseting when I crossed the wrong color square finally gave me the clue I needed.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay Criss, or whoever can answer this, I now have the completed paper, I can see where you would have gotten 0 63847, and I've put them in the correct order, I think with 0 at the left, unless I need to do it jap style with the 0 at the right? D'oh so confusing... Nope, I just tried that too, but I'm putting the m with the angles for the matching number ie: the 3 is the reversed triangle, the 4 is the diamond, the 8 is the double diamond, is that correct?

Thanks!

Or maybe it's because my numbers are 0 64738, yup that worked rng for the win!

Last edited:

Wagadaba

Aug 8, 2018
Help.... when i get back to the city they go to bar for the first time and after that the character got stuck on the wall.... what i need to do to that no occur?

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Pros: Good scenes, interesting puzzles, good amount of enemy variety

Cons: Enemy Spawn rate is too high, way to slow leveling , Lack of interacting environment (npc dialogue in town and just stand there).

Note: I didn't hate the game and did enjoy it although it was quite frustrating at some points. After playing to get all the endings my overall enjoyment of the game decreased sadly. If you like a challenge I would recommend this game, however if your looking for a simple fun rpg then I would try finding something else.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
okay i'm stuck in the bar after the first temple and can't do anything since i don't control the mc during it and she keeps walking into the wall next to ther doorway

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has been published on itch by Kaguya:

sorstim

Apr 2, 2022
OK , I didn't understand how open the door of the second temple , but i didn't what angle this refers ?
edit : ok i understand thiis the angle of the mark on door , and the number of line in the paper , in my case is 3 8 0 6 4 7
i can't understand how it work. how did u find the numbers?