RPGM Completed Weird Rituals In The Ancient Temples [PileN]

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Here is my current save it's not right after entering town after first temple but ain't that far either.
This is on second temple first puzzle done.

Reactions: Lisandr666

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Im totaly lost with second temple door puzzle i have no clue how to open door. I have all 3 papers but they don't help.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Game finished (end 1).
But how on earth do you get the last CG and of course the last picture in gallery ?

[EDIT] ok using the complete save it seems that I've not collected sphere 4 :-(
Too bad. Someone remember where it can be found ?

criss

Jun 6, 2017
Game finished (end 1).
But how on earth do you get the last CG and of course the last picture in gallery ?

[EDIT] ok using the complete save it seems that I've not collected sphere 4 :-(
Too bad. Someone remember where it can be found ?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Now after seeing all scenes and playing some of the game time for feed back.

Good:
Art is good and uncen version made it even better.
Fights are mostly realy easy, only enemy that gave me hard time was mimig chest.

Bad:
Allthought art is good scenes only have like 3 imgaes this make's them bit boring atleast for me.
Those puzzless in temples are real pain in ass!

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Thanks but I already have this sphere. The battle against the lamia was a though one btw.
Did your .png extracted from a walkthrough ? If so where i can find it ? I should find my missing sphere in it.
After looking in my inventory, the missing one is the blue.

criss

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks but I already have this sphere. The battle against the lamia was a though one btw.
Did your .png extracted from a walkthrough ? If so where i can find it ? I should find my missing sphere in it.
After looking in my inventory, the missing one is the blue.
i didnt have walkthrough i did it myself but other question is what sphere do you missing beacuse 4 sphere is blue

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Didn't understand myself.
I have sphere 1 (purple), sphere 2 (yellow), sphere 3 (red) and I have done the Lamia fight. Hard enough too remember cause I went through it several times due to the annoying states. Pretty sure that I picked up the sphere after the fight.
Now my only save is near the final room and I can't go out of the temple to check cause this slut nun keep saying that she must take care of *** (don't want to spoil).
I guess my only choice is to use a save maker to make it appear in my inventory.
I missed something somewhere ... bad luck.

But I won't go for another round, this game doesn't not worth it (don't wan't to offend anyone) cause

Too many "random encounters" (ok you walk like 3 cm and then bim)
Too few different equipments
Only two characters
Ugly censorship (still don't get the utility of this)
Only a few pictures per cg, not even an animated one ...

Was a pleasant way of spending a few hours.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Tracer3D

Mar 10, 2018
the uncensor looks good in some scenes, but looks too unnatural in others, like the bar gangbang in the third ritual. an 2d censor would suit there.
the first work, if I continue, the quality will be better

shaloan

Mar 28, 2018
OK , I didn't understand how open the door of the second temple ,
Criss said : in order to this you must count angles so in first place on paper you have 0 and 6 3 8 4 7
but i didn't what angle this refers ?
edit : ok i understand thiis the angle of the mark on door , and the number of line in the paper , in my case is 3 8 0 6 4 7