NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Many, like yourself, attempt to at least put together structured sentences. I just kept the same energy he was coming with. You get back what you put in.
calm down will ya?
first, I am from Austria, so that's that. how is your german?
second: I haven't played much of your game by the time I wrote my first post, because I didn't find any of the characters remotely attractive (character also taken literally) and I haven't planed on playing your game further. they all looked like bums from a WANTED poster found in an employment agency to me (and mostly still do). so I wrote this on that impression and I can understand, that I came over like a dick (funny thing: name of my male MC! fitting, right? even his thoughts are ugly!)
since then, I picked it up again, cause the writing was rather good and the renders of the female main character kept getting better (she looked like a doll at first). I actually liked her so much, that I rejected every character for her, cause I deemed them not worthy (Eden would be the only exception, because she has actually something like grace - unlike Reagan, sry!). and I liked the way MC COULD handle the Nick-case. clever writing! I see what you did there!
so, yeah, I pretty much played your VN sexless so far (except the sis episode) and still had fun. that should tell you something...
and I wasn't complaining about their NAMES, that was never the problem... ;)
so, I guess, we have a different opinion on what an attractive character looks like (with the exception of Eden, female MC and Sis... and a girl named Liu?), but otherwise I can respect your talent as a writer. we good?
again, sry for my english! :)
Ich wünsche dir jedenfalls viel Erfolg mit deinem Projekt, und nichts für ungut! :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 239 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Gametimer

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I almost stopped playing after the first 15 minutes or so, it took a while before the game won me over mostly, and it was almost too late. as I was getting frustrated.

Too much forced edginess, too mopey, way too emo overall. All this angst and Weltschmerz isn't really something I can relate to at the same level anymore. Too old for that.
IDK, all these pseudo-poetic interludes, this is stuff that works as a poem (for angsty teenagers) or maybe lyrics to a song (b an Emo band obviously), what annoyed me somewhat was that it is pretty much unnecessary, the characters tell their stories themselves quite well, without all the monologuing and extra mopey interludes.

In addition, it is a bit much, there's everything from abuse, to rape, to sexual harassment, to incestuous rape, to pseudo-step-siblings sex, to excessive gang wars with dozens of victims in a single incident? To secretive crime organizations, who seem to be Nazis, but then the story seems to forget about? Then we have the Mafia, with someone who is either a psychotic murderer or an assassin who has a bit too much fun doing his job. Then of course someone has a relationship with a teacher, a school shooting and and and. It is as if the dev just put anything they could think of into this one story.
Honestly, if you removed half the characters and plot points, you would still have enough to tell at least two VNs

It's all a bit too much tragedy and over the top crime and all.

And then you have all these weird Dutch camera angles, seriously, why always cut away half of the character's heads? It's not like we never see them, but we also constantly get those renders that cut off at the nose.

Jason is cool though, he makes me laugh with his goofiness and is a welcome change to all the depression and edginess the others exude constantly.

If you look behind all that, there is actually some good writing and nice characterization behind it, once the characters forget to speak like characters in a Riverdale like teen show, the dialogue also isn't that bad and the renders look nice.
The girls are all beautiful, I guess, except when you don't like tattoos, then it might be a bit too much for you.

Obviously, Miss Fortune should tell the story they want, but my advice would be, cut away a bit of the melodrama, let the characters be teens a bit more and forget talking like they are characters in a greek tragedy, maybe really let go of a few plot lines as it is way too convoluted, and also get rid of the characters involved with them.
I know that isn't likely to happen, but at least let some parts of the story take a back burner and concentrate on a few points for now.

Just my two cents, obviously.

Reactions: crotch69

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
first time I played it, way too long before the last update... it's kinda dark at times, but overall interesting story... but then suddenly goddamn nazis as well? :ROFLMAO:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, i don´t really know what to make of this. One one side the story is great, renders are top notch, animations are ok
but considering the fact that it started in 2021 and now there is only a 0.3. Plus, there is already a second game in the making which so far has never be a good sign for the main game.
And on top of that the patreon updates/news are almost no existent, so why should i support the dev if i am not getting anything out of it? (progress info that is).
This game has great potential, no doubt about that but the dev should really consider at least bi weekly updates to keep the fanbase interested. Just my 2 cents.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
So I finally played it - the story is all over the place...

I'm probably still recovering from my trip to Amsterdam, but holy shit, how difficult it was to follow the story with 30+ characters.
The problem when you insert so many random characters becomes apparent - it's insanely hard to illustrate meaningful connections and portray each individual's story, especially in a VN setup.

The renders are great, and Rainn's strap-on scene was hot.

WWJK seems like a project designed to be a "test lab" to improve MF's graphics skills.
But overall, the VN tries to be a lot of things at the same time, which only works sometimes. Statistically unlikely and somewhat of a pipe dream.

Hopefully, the other game in development would feel like something whole; unfortunately, WWJK seems like a pineapple pizza.
Anyways, just my opinion.

P.S. downgrading from "multiple protagonists" to a "female protagonist only" would make the story more appealing, and I'm not even a massive fan of the "female protagonist" genre. At least this would downgrade the level of chaos in the story. Or MF should warn the players to smoke a bowl or something before playing.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
wanting to avoid spoilers i avoided reading all the comments here, unlike most people here i prefer female protagonist in the game. And thinking like this, I came here to ask, is it worth playing? And can the female protagonist focus only on women? and one last question, is the dynamic between the two protagonists good? because I already played games with two protagonists and I liked it

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry if I'm coming off as bit of an asshole, as you're one of the more rational ones about it. It gets draining when people who clearly don't enjoy multiple protagonist VNs pop their noses in just to say that they don't like it as if them saying it would change anything in the first place.
Not a fan of multi protag games either, but I really enjoyed playing this game. Don't take the criticism and plain negativity (in most cases) to heart, coz compared to more than 90% of the "well-written" trash posted here, the game's actually a masterpiece in the making. I agree with the users who said it's a lil bit too much on the emo side and there's too many characters, but for me personally it was an enjoyable experience playing it anyway. Keep up the good work !!

the several that accuse me of side-skirting NTR
Ppl should start paying attention to the story before throwing stones coz there's no actual NTR in it as of yet, and all the shit Reagan said about Vee were jokes. Hope it will stay that way, at least for the male MC's story.

Femdom mostly exists within the lesbian content that's currently available for the female protagonist, and will most likely stay there.
Glad to hear this, but I also hope the MC will man up and be more dominant coz it fits his character. Don't mind seeing Rainn dominated as long as she ain't forced or blackmailed to 'enjoy' it, but all the femdom should only be kept for her or made completely optional. And please tell me Evie is romanceable, or at least fuckable, coz she's too fine to be just a waitress, especially with curves like hers.:sneaky:

Reagan aside (can't expect people to like every character.), you can rename Luke
She's clearly not everyone's favorite character, but I like her, and obviously, there's more to her than her bitchy façade. That's exactly what makes her interesting. If she was another Jill from BaDIK, she would've been plain boring, but under that rough exterior hides a good person who cares about her friends and went through some tough shit. And she doesn't mind sharing the MC or being his wingwoman... she's LI material, don't know why ppl hate her.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
the submissiveness doesnt match the description at the beginning of how shes (female mc) always angry, got into fights and how shes acting in the first scene. i would prefer her as a badass bitch.
the male mc feels like a sidecharacter, maybe turn him into exactly this? idk.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
the submissiveness doesnt match the description at the beginning of how shes (female mc) always angry, got into fights and how shes acting in the first scene. i would prefer her as a badass bitch.
Sexual submissiveness and being meek/spinless on a personal, human interaction level are two different things. People are multi-dimensional, the aren't the same exact thing for every single thing.

the male mc feels like a sidecharacter, maybe turn him into exactly this? idk.
Fleshing out multiple backstories at once is just bad writing.

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
For the peeps playing the new Patreon update, I threw together a bit of a you-know-what patch for the male MC and Leigh/Amber. 'The girl I grew up with' thing was clearly intended to be something else. I'm not ragging on the dev to be clear, just bugs me personally, so I fixed it up myself. Just some dialogue and title changes. Great update, btw. Goes into a lot more detail about the male MC, which I felt was lacking in the first release.

Here's the patch for anyone else who wants it. Just download and pop it into your "game" folder like you would any other patch. Shouldn't need to be updated, either. If any mod/admin/etc sees this file and wants to upload to LewdPatcher or the other website (name is escaping me) for easier downloading + update the OP with it for easier downloads, feel free to do so.

Edit: Here's a link for the people having trouble with downloading:

Edit 2: To download the attached file: Right-click > "Save Link As" > Rename to "uncp.rpy" if necessary > Save > Put it in the game folder as you usually would.
zippy is now gone and dowload link is borked

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAppy Easter Holy Days to everyone cellebrating or looking forward to with friends and family!
This game does well to adress the drama and lack of connectivity young adults have
with eachother and with the world in general, girls look like caricature ”sex doll everyone hits on”
while guys act the usual ”horny neanderthall looking for mate to abduct and molest” ogers.

The jail bait way the FMC behaves is the way victimizing self deprecating girls like to play it,
being a victim of circusmtance while doing fkk all to change themselves or change that behavior.

The way MMC is depicted also mirrors that but in a lesser tone, with the cougar actually being
less rapey than the molestor FMC has to deal with, like you say - in a femdom kinky way.

Sexual submissiveness and being meek/spinless on a personal, human interaction level are two different things. People are multi-dimensional, the aren't the same exact thing for every single thing.
This is a very niche observation as many games tend to do only one tone: domme shits on everyone
while the sub is a spineless ameoba everyone steps on.

Fleshing out multiple backstories at once is just bad writing.
This is what you did try and do, right?
Isn”t it one of the themes of this game:
all the messes the MCS make/made for themselves?

FMC starts interactions/relationships or develops them or comes back to them,
with a lot of characters and never manages to resolve most if not any of them.

MMC is carelessly going through the events of this game like Magik Mike happy to serve,
kind a hard to detect small if any motivation for his resentment in general.
Felt less of a self deprecating metal head with smaler self victimisation syndromme
than that of FMC.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes