1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
i beat even sasha in video game but after that you can only kiss her or touch her breasts . but you can not talk to him to take her to bethany's house
That's exactly what is happening... Totally stuck or is story still what it is?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's exactly what is happening... Totally stuck or is story still what it is?
I don't believe there's any additional content in the game with the latest release, which I think means Sasha currently won't be able to help you get the necklace back. Keep in mind that RALX was changing gaming engines. The majority of recent development would have been managing the conversion. Generally developers only change engines when they find that either the current engine is too limiting to do what they want, the current engine requires a regular monthly cost which is too expensive, or another engine they've looked at can do things better than their current one. The change should make things better overall, but it took a fair amount of time and effort to rewrite the game (basically) in the new engine. The next release should have more content.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i can't use my saves ???, don't wanna replay from the start again.... the grind.......the grind..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you dont need to use bandicam for screenshots, just press print screen (PRTSCR) on the keyboard while holding ALT key to screenshot the window. note: videos work differently.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I put the sav file in the Ways of Life folder...but...when i tried to open save file from the Load Game...nothing appears....any one can help?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
remove the files from the folder, open the game, start a new game, save. move the files back. try again. the 1kb file is suspicious, tyrano engine saves everything in one file.

Reactions: angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
remove the files from the folder, open the game, start a new game, save. move the files back. try again. the 1kb file is suspicious, tyrano engine saves everything in one file.
I did...what you told me to do...but it....didn't work....can you give your save file?

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
how to increasy mythical power? ^^ i mean all saves gone now back to the grind but hey how did i increase that stat again?

Jaytruck

Jan 4, 2019
On the MC's computer, there is an icon for console. when you click it, it ask you to enter a cheat. Anyone know the cheat for money? I see no way to get money, other than blackmail Victoria. That will be a REAL SLOW go. I'll get bored and quit before I get enough money to buy anything. Thanks.
MONMON for Money
GURLZ for studliness

Reactions: Otyi
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes