1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I hate thinking names up... please add suggestions like mum or sis dnu who is who at times..
I don't know if you've missed the past few months but Patreon is removing incest from it's site completely which is why games can't have sis, mum etc...

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
BB lookalike with huge grind? ill pass, the grind off BB still gives me a tenniselbow, and not a good one either :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: xןʞ

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
wait so all the scenes are in the preview? Does the drunk event happen again or onetime any use for sleeping pills wtf yo?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
is it me or this characters of BB are in this game?
also is there a walk through bc i stuck and do not know what to do after i got drunk and sec with mom i can't talk to demon girl in her bed

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
OMG... They demand $10 Patron for cheats.. $40 Patron for Walk Through & Cheats...
Guess this must be made by poor Russians or something, no disrespect intended towards Russian people in general, one of my favorite game developers are from that country, but seriously? This is a game in it's early stages, at least 2 of the main models are stolen art (very used in other games as well) and $40 for a WT with so little content?
I would laugh my ass off if it wasn't so tragic.. because in my book money hungry devs never get my monetary support.

By going to their Patreon site and reading the "Community" part, I learned that there are about 8 "events" in this version, most are introduction events..
The items doesn't appear to have a use yet either, so it's a teasing peep show with option to grind 2 of the many stats shown.. for a hopefully easier game in a later version, but with our luck (and experience) when stats actually come to use in a version then a new game has to be started because old saves won't work.. LoL :eek:penedeyewink:

Well I spend an hour or so playing, maybe two.. nice models and backgrounds, even as I've seen most of them before.
It's an introduction at best, hopefully more meat to the bone in future versions.
Oh and one (1) sound effect, when kicking the punching bag, should say it all? XD

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
The cheats are working, they are case sensitive. You have to write them in capital letters. This mean that if you write for example: "word" it will not work, but "WORD" will. :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: FishTaco

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
I've used the sunscreen, and on black screen. Oh, when it comes up saying someone is in the room , you enter and nobody is there. Intelligence and strength so far I've been able to increase. I've accomplished three of the achievements .

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Mom thinks about you when she masturbates...every single night...you use cheat code to raise lust/affection to 100...still gets pissed every time you try to kiss her...nice coding, dude.

Altaviat

May 16, 2017
Hmm...
My F-Secure IS reports Trojan:W32/NomadSnore.B in Ways_of_Life.exe file, any confirmation or denial of this?
TIA!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game looks like it is buggy. The Gym raise no stats and without walkthrough you can´t see what all others are not working.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes