1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
True this, Magnitude.
But there is something new awaiting to reveal itself... soooo sloooooow :closedeyesmile:

With best compliments to the dev. and regards to all.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
game has potential, have a nice UI and the foundation seems to be ready, but is too barebones, which is expected in this kind of game so early, they take a while to take shape

I don't feel like grinding for probably nothing, if the game had some directions on where you unlock achievements instead of pure trial and error it would make this early development cycle much simpler, at least a walkthrough would be nice

freddi

Jul 18, 2017
The game seems interesting but the way of getting around and the menu is horrible. Make it easier (like Man of the house/summertime saga/milfy city) and it will make us focus and enjoy the game

Reactions: MikeD13

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Actually bright spark, I pledged because I liked this game before the update, now I can’t even do anything but enter cheat codes! I ain’t paying money for that. I don’t want to pledge again? Never will I have others I do and will continue to pledge for. And what’s the big fuss? Don’t they release everything here for free anyway? Delusional. So what about the 100’s of people who don’t even consider pledging? And just take for free here. Only person with low IQ is you my friend. I considered pledging and decided not to just yet as the game is poor. I’m not the only one saying it. That’s my opinion. That’s my right to do so
Hey there smart guy. Just wanted to let you know that if you had actually bothered to read the posts that I was responding to, you would have noticed that I was addressing specifically people whom pledge to a patreon to get the perks then immediately pull their pledge so they don't get charged, which someone else suggested & others were commenting on as well. That's why they would get banned because it's scamming & abuse of the system. It's basically theft to take the perks & not pay for them. Pledging to a game then unpledging later on because you no longer like the way the game is going is a TOTALLY different thing entirely. But hey, you really showed me how smart you are & how much dumber I am by... well... Not actually reading the thread & failing to get even the slightest degree of context of the discussion. Are you sure it's me who has the low IQ here?

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
So is this like basically Big Brother but the comics version?
Who the helll knows what this is at this point? Right now it's nothing but a grindfest with not even the slightest reward or story progression. It seems to use several of the same models as in Big Brother. Unlike many, this doesn't bother me at all. I just think of it as some of my favorite actors appearing in another movie. Don't get me wrong, I wish all the best to the developer, and I hope this project turns into something wonderful. It's just not anywhere near wonderful as of now.

Reactions: blahblah25

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
Hey there smart guy. Just wanted to let you know that if you had actually bothered to read the posts that I was responding to, you would have noticed that I was addressing specifically people whom pledge to a patreon to get the perks then immediately pull their pledge so they don't get charged, which someone else suggested & others were commenting on as well. That's why they would get banned because it's scamming & abuse of the system. It's basically theft to take the perks & not pay for them. Pledging to a game then unpledging later on because you no longer like the way the game is going is a TOTALLY different thing entirely. But hey, you really showed me how smart you are & how much dumber I am by... well... Not actually reading the thread & failing to get even the slightest degree of context of the discussion. Are you sure it's me who has the low IQ here?
well from what i read in replies to your thread and others seemed as if u were damming people for unpledging even if they disliked the game now. im no troll so if iv misread the situation. i apologise for jumping gun. just im on the list for unpledging but im no scammer. and i fully support devs and the effort they put into games. i may even pledge again to this dev. its just right now the games is all over the place and im not enjoying the game right now.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
You can edit the save in notepad++.
Although you can buy stuff online, you can't use it or buy a drink at the bar yet and gaming the stats has minimal effect atm.
@Kasey: my apologies if I'm bothering with this remark: I tried several times to edit that .sav file with notepad++, but I didn't succeed. I mean that the game freezees after I launched it.
It maybe happens because the saving format file is not recognized? I tried also to save the file as 'all types' format, i.e. "*.*", but nothing good or new happens.
Would you kindly explain me what I did wrong and how should I to proceed in that, due that I'm not an expert in doing such kind of matters?

Thanks a lot in advance. With best regards.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
well from what i read in replies to your thread and others seemed as if u were damming people for unpledging even if they disliked the game now. im no troll so if iv misread the situation. i apologise for jumping gun. just im on the list for unpledging but im no scammer. and i fully support devs and the effort they put into games. i may even pledge again to this dev. its just right now the games is all over the place and im not enjoying the game right now.
Understandable. Let's just chalk it up to a miscommunication. For context, look to the posts on the pages prior to mine. That's why I referenced them getting their accounts banned & breaking TOS, (terms of service). Unpledging to a creator in general isn't a breach of TOS, otherwise it wouldn't even be an option. Only things that are abuse of the system would be, such as pledging to get perks then unpledging to avoid being billed.

Reactions: Roser999

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
holy shit that is a weird boring grind game and so unbelievably slow .... and you can interact as well as with your friends at night you can not do anything in their rooms when you are sleeping in the evening at the pool when she stands there / can not do anything or in the

living room when watching tv is an interaction sign down right but there you can click on it until you get old and gray but it does not happen it so boring and slow so slow ..... if you help Mary and then tried a kiss steal them away even if you steak up his stats so ridiculous why should you play a game when

you can do next to nothing save stupid boring annoying slow grind? you can maximally in the bathroom peek or abens in the bedroom and that was until now well ok with high stats you can victoria blackmail you smoke naked ..... in any case, the game is as it is now just bad boring waste of time

Reactions: Jag Hond

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
True all these yours above, Deadlyreaper.
But please let me remark the same that we're still at the opening moves in this story, and there is plenty of possible paths and of developing it. I'm just curious to see what kind of choices its creator would make about.

With best regards.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
holy shit that is a weird boring grind game and so unbelievably slow .... and you can interact as well as with your friends at night you can not do anything in their rooms when you are sleeping in the evening at the pool when she stands there / can not do anything or in the

living room when watching tv is an interaction sign down right but there you can click on it until you get old and gray but it does not happen it so boring and slow so slow ..... if you help Mary and then tried a kiss steal them away even if you steak up his stats so ridiculous why should you play a game when

you can do next to nothing save stupid boring annoying slow grind? you can maximally in the bathroom peek or abens in the bedroom and that was until now well ok with high stats you can victoria blackmail you smoke naked ..... in any case, the game is as it is now just bad boring waste of time
At this point there is not much to do but with additional content the grinding might be less painfull.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
At this point there is not much to do but with additional content the grinding might be less painfull.
just that I very much doubt it because honestly when a game starts so badly badly there can hardly be anything more surprising because why should you make a game so ridiculous grindy nwenn you have to make it retrograde later? You have to look at so many other games because there is a very special example of the game

I play or better I try it to play and that for 7 or 8 months and what can you do almost exclusively? grind because not that the mc is just such an unbelievably useless worthless miserable cowardly stupid piece of shit that nothing can be constantly apologized and forgiveness please beg by anyone like dirt can treat and preferably but but but it says it not much better here because as good as no content and weird dull boring and slow

grind the two games have in common and the mc here will not be much better such games are really the last I once wished me a game with a mc not so pathetic is where not endless grind 99% of the time make up a mc who takes what he wants is not such a sissy and if he screams a stupid then he should show her where her place is and not like a miserable failure almost piss in the pants and ask for forgiveness whimpering

and I have little hope that in the game here so much better endless ultra slow grind will be the main work in the game and stay with little other content and little interaction possibilities with the girls

SomeGuy009

May 30, 2018
On the MC's computer, there is an icon for console. when you click it, it ask you to enter a cheat. Anyone know the cheat for money? I see no way to get money, other than blackmail Victoria. That will be a REAL SLOW go. I'll get bored and quit before I get enough money to buy anything. Thanks.
***Cheat***
You can go to a site like saveeditonline.com (or any other .sav editor) and just upload the Ways_of_LIfe_tyrano_data.sav file in the root folder.

Ctrl + F for "mc_money" and change the value next to it.
Download the new file and replace.

Next time you start up the game your money will be changed to the entered number, change it to like 900000 for unlimited money! :) (it will only display after you changed location one time)

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
Cheat codes:
use computer --> console (type without quotes)
"MONEY" --> money = 9999
"MILF" --> moira_affection=100, moira_lust=100
"TEENS" --> victoria_affection=100, victoria_lust=100, sasha_affection=100, sasha_lust=100
Cheat not valid?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes