• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Warrior's Quest VX [v0.4b Bugfix] [dreamwhizz]

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I didn't notice the thread was tagged abandoned, but I have been away quite a long time. Sorry that you have to wait a bit more before the game's ready...
Yes here after 3 months (I remember), if the author does not notify the status of the game, he automatically tagged abandoned.

Reactions: dreamwhizz

dreamwhizz

May 3, 2020
Ahh, I guess it's my bad that I didn't post any updates here. The game is still actively in development, and being optimistic the expected release date for the next demo is sometime in October. Here's hoping I'll be able to make that deadline.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ahh, I guess it's my bad that I didn't post any updates here. The game is still actively in development, and being optimistic the expected release date for the next demo is sometime in October. Here's hoping I'll be able to make that deadline.
Given this is Koda we are talking about, I predict more pickaxes in the future.

dreamwhizz

May 3, 2020
Here's a bit of update for the next demo release (ETA October). I already changed the MC naming limit to 8 letters. XD

Progress Breakdown (August 2022):
Scenes - In progress (8/20+)
Scene Replay - In progress (8/20+)
Updated Animations - In progress (2/11+)
CGs - In progress (0/20+)
Festivals - In progress (0/2)
Aesthetic Updates - In progress (2/5)
Extra Features - KIV
Play Testing - TBA

And here's wondering, should I request for the abandoned tag to be removed?

dreamwhizz

May 3, 2020
Hit a bit of a snag in the development, so the demo's gonna be a bit delayed at the moment...

Progress Breakdown (October 2022):
Scenes - Completed (20/20)
Scene Replay - Completed (20/20)
Updated Animations - In progress (4/11)
CGs - In progress (0/20)
Festivals - In progress (1/2)
Aesthetic Updates - In progress (4/5)
Extra Features - KIV
Play Testing - TBA

ETA sometime around end of November to mid December (hopefully!). So sorry for the delay! :cry: