joose

Jan 21, 2018
Can't wait for my children to tell me about this game when it finally gets released.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
yep, it only makes the mc apear as well
Are you using previous saves? And or are you suing any type of cheat? RPG Editor, other online save editors?

Just about every update requires you to start a new game, at least until the dev gets everything sorted out to a point where you can keep using saves.

otmar

May 9, 2017
Are you using previous saves? And or are you suing any type of cheat? RPG Editor, other online save editors?

Just about every update requires you to start a new game, at least until the dev gets everything sorted out to a point where you can keep using saves.
New Game and no cheat, guess i have to wait for an update

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You can ignore gay content just fine in this game... not sure why you would though, just look at the MC... he needs some cock up his.. I mean yeah you can avoid all that.

:(

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You can ignore gay content just fine in this game... not sure why you would though, just look at the MC... he needs some cock up his.. I mean yeah you can avoid all that.

:(
I'm asking because I'm totally cool with a dick that has tits attached further up, but no so great with straight dick on dick. Also I prefer the male to do the prodding and the respective Fs to receive it.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You should really try taking a d... I mean, the only instances in this game is the orc in the forest that you can avoid, the showing off and comparing at the inn (4th screenshot) and the blowjob behind the inn at night, all avoidable. So no worries there. ^^

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I don't even know if anyone made a point about it but..

What's better than a pair of boobs? 2 pairs of boobs on the same body!

said noone ever.. looks ugly as fuck.

Edit add: and if there's only the chibi animations and that's it, I won't even try it so please someone let me know. What's the purpose of adding chibi animation to a game which consists of 8 pixels is beyond me..

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I don't even know if anyone made a point about it but..

What's better than a pair of boobs? 2 pairs of boobs on the same body!

said noone ever.. looks ugly as fuck.

Edit add: and if there's only the chibi animations and that's it, I won't even try it so please someone let me know. What's the purpose of adding chibi animation to a game which consists of 8 pixels is beyond me..
The chibi animations only play in the overworld and have some text to em. The real scenes have a cg as you can see from the screenshots

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
If the game tracks/counts relationship points with Eric, might the game include Krowly gaining the means to turn Eric into a woman? The update says somehow Krowly gets boobs so why not allow/include this as well?

Reactions: SlowDance
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes