Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
What’s new:
  • Basic Alchemy system. Krowly now can brew potions in his basement. 10 ingredients and 3 potions for now (check the books in the village to find the recipe of third potion).

• New "settings" screen which allows to change the volume of music and sounds effects, to change the language of the dialogues and to turn on\off the filter of gay scenes (and some fetishes)

• Huge amount of text fixes. It took a lot of time :)

New pictures:
  • Busty variants of all pictures with Krowly in game (except the one with big goblin girl)
  • Redhead variant of futa elf.
Updated pictures:
  • Julliete's sex scene
  • Fina's paizuri scene (+ variant)
  • Krowly's sex scene with the Orc (plus additional variants) (the scene with the bandit isn't added yet)
  • Krowly's faping picture
New scenes:
  • Krowly is fuping near the waterfall at the morning (variants for Rose and Eric)
Small things:
  • A few reactions from NPC to Krowly's cleavage (Derek, Sebastian and Old Man)
  • Weapon for Krowly (New game only)
  • Fixed look of the quests log screen
  • Some changes in the elven camp location
  • The chance to grow a random plant on the field
  • The stone dragon in the tavern show the credits :)
  • New abilities for Eric. He now gets more EXP and learning even if Krwoly isn't with him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
....still can all be answered by useing the search function... don't be lazy guys and clutter the thread with repeated questions that had already been answered... it's getting REALLY old

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
....still can all be answered by useing the search function... don't be lazy guys and clutter the thread with repeated questions that had already been answered... it's getting REALLY old
-thank u so much for the answer , but me i still not find it and i know its old but can u show me plz ? thank u

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
any help plz? how i can find the third panty for the demon? and about the green girl who attaked eric? thank u so much
Ik the people who you need to take the panties from, Alice, Astra and Fina. If you're talking about Fina's panties, you should get them when she's taking the bath at the waterfall, but be prepared to fight! As for the other question, I don't know the answer

Narume

Mar 26, 2018
Just downloaded the new version. Does anybody know how to unpack the .exe file into folders and files? A single executable just takes too much ram for me. I've already tried every single MV extractor out there.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Just downloaded the new version. Does anybody know how to unpack the .exe file into folders and files? A single executable just takes too much ram for me. I've already tried every single MV extractor out there.
i already have the new version , what can i do plz ? thank u so much

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to defeat the three elves ?
same as any other enemy... if you have trouble you probably are underleveled... than again to get this far you should have defeated the ghost which currently is the hardest battle in the game...
Fina is a great damage dealer so support her with fire and ice skills... maybe put them to sleep so you only have to deal with 1 enemy at a time
-thank u so much for the answer , but me i still not find it and i know its old but can u show me plz ? thank u
For example here
and on further notice there is a Walkthrough in the OP

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
same as any other enemy... if you have trouble you probably are underleveled... than again to get this far you should have defeated the ghost which currently is the hardest battle in the game...
Fina is a great damage dealer so support her with fire and ice skills... maybe put them to sleep so you only have to deal with 1 enemy at a time

For example here
and on further notice there is a Walkthrough in the OP
now i got it thank u so much

Dec 30, 2017
how to defeat the three elves ?
I tend to use the sleep spell, getting the DD to guard, then once you know which are asleep you can focus on the ones that are awake, and limit the damage you take. If all of them are asleep, you can risk using the more powerful spells that have a high risk of missing. Just be sure to cast sleep again after 3 or 4 turns if you fear them waking up.

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
bug at woman bath in the forest fina bug but the picture still in the screen even after the chat

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
and how can I level up each times I killed slime I don t receive xp for level up dman t ...

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes