Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This one is a bit smaller, just to see which one would look better (yeah I think this looks more neat (y)) View attachment 234051
I'm curious. What type of software did you use to create this? The file seems a bit large for a .jpg of this resolution and the colors kept brightening when doing a simple cropping (transparency?). I've never had that happen with other images before.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I'm curious. What type of software did you use to create this? The file seems a bit large for a .jpg of this resolution and the colors kept brightening when doing a simple cropping (transparency?). I've never had that happen with other images before.
Thanks for adding it to the OP page! Its photoshop, here is the psd file just in case you need to modify it :giggle:.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Hi! really love the artwork of this game and Boobsgames and I can't wait to see how much can the game grow. In order to do that we should promote the game as much as we can getting Boobsgames to be known and people him (I insta-patreoned once I saw his artwork! :whistle:) I've made a pic that could be used as OP header pic, bc the succubus one I think doesnt give a general look to the game. It would be my pleasure if you could use it as the header pic of the thread @jerricho13 ! (if not no ill feelings either) View attachment 234048
that's freakin amazing dude!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Who is the girl on the left in the banner? I have never seen her ingame i think
You mean the litterally black skinned one?
that's the priestess of the Boob goddess... can be found if you leave the village to the south than head North West in the Forest and get pasted the mountain area until you find a crumbled building... interact with the crumbled altar and she will appear.
Nipple Fucking/letting her give you head with her tits... yeah those lip areola are the real deal... will allow you to heal for 100 Lust

Reactions: Prevat

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You mean the litterally black skinned one?
that's the priestess of the Boob goddess... can be found if you leave the village to the south than head North West in the Forest and get pasted the mountain area until you find a crumbled building... interact with the crumbled altar and she will appear.
Nipple Fucking/letting her give you head with her tits... yeah those lip areola are the real deal... will allow you to heal for 100 Lust
I missed that, twas not in the walkthrough I think. Thanks for the info!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Am I forgetting something. I uh...cheated a bit to get my gold up enough because I didn't feel like grinding money, and now I can't run anymore. Was I never able to run or is it another button than most RPGMaker games?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I am not mistaken you speak about the scene dureing their exploration Event...
in that case help Eric dureing the day and talk to the girls in the Glen dureing the mission loose against the slimes/big slime

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
Love most of this game especially the artstyle on the women. The only thing i don't like and something that occours in many 2d games, is the "males" if you could call them that. Why are they so scrawny. i dont need my protag to be mr beefcake, but does he really have to be an anorectic with a backproblem? Not anything gamebreaking, still love the game. :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Losing to the bandit doesn't actually grant the scene in the CGs, it's still just a game over.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes