Sep 5, 2018
I have 2 questions: is there any scene with jill after you grind her affection and where is the cheat room with the new version?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There is a scene of Alice masturbating? When and where?
At night In her house... on some days... I think on Thursday though I am not sure. The encounter's been there since the start, The Dev just added CG for it and JennaxEric in this update.
EDIT : it happens on Mondays for sure I just started a new game and she is analy masturbating on the very first night aswell.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Has anyone found the alcohol for jill yet?
During daytime go to the elf camp. There is a seller there. Buy wine.
Go south of the forest to where the Elf camp is during the day as ass said. the Merchant is standing there next to a stall the sprite looks like he has his hand in his pants and is jerking off... you can buy Wine from him as much as you like or can afford.

Reactions: Prevat

Brcak

Nov 19, 2018
Question for the creator, Will there ever be a scene or quest line for the MC to have sex with the Jaina (futa in the bar)?

Reactions: commanderkorra

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I was just about to ask the same question
how to unlock eric scene? i never able to do anything to the guy
In the evening Go on hunts with Eric, there is a Chance for a Secluded Glade event where you will find Jaina the Futa warrior and Rose the pettanko witch... talk to jaina and agree on going on a raid/quest together to the cave... Go through the cave untill the event procs where you and jaina have to fight a Slime woman (Ice spells work great on her) if you get defeated you get a scene where you fuck Jaina's ass and Jaina fucks Erics ass... but if you win then you get to chose if you want to get a blowjob from Eric or Rose and you get some Ice Quartz too. if you chose eric then eric will pop in the tavern with your Krowley's jizz on his face in the evening.

Also incase you didn't know If you have high enough affecion with his mom Jenna and get a titfuck from her in the morning then go on a hunt with eric and she comes up before the hunt to give you both some food, Eric will notice your Jizz on her tits and get super Jelly and then later that night he will angrily fuck her face.

Question for the creator, Will there ever be a scene or quest line for the MC to have sex with the Jaina (futa in the bar)?
Dear god I certainly hope so ... her huge bust and her juicy lips drive me nuts... she is THICC !

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes