VN Others Completed Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~ [v1.1] [Ricotta]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 7, 2019
Looking at the tags, this isn't exactly for me (You know what I'm about) but I love, LOVE the aesthetic and setting. It's something close to what I wanted for my own future VN. Thanks for uploading this, I might have to study it.

Reactions: rasyonel

Klaiv87

Feb 24, 2019
Mmmmm. "Love" this kind of devs. First release the half-full game, and after 1-2 year release dlc with content, what SHOULD have been in release version. Thanks for uploading, but without fan-disc its like finishing White Album 2, but with no "code" chapter.

May 24, 2020
And finally Walkure Romanze got full translation. Well, i already saw full translated WR in ryuugames. Still... Even this VN got translated while Princess lover.... :cry:. Anyway, i hope that everyone will enjoy this VN. Maiev didnt found me yet, so i will check this visual novel as well

Reactions: Peacekeepr

DRosensin

Dec 28, 2017
I remember it be a ongoing translation glad to seen they finaly reach the end it always great to seen a vn translate even one one that i am not that interest in but i may try it if i have time
Back in the FuwaNovel days there was a team that picked this game up...so we're talking 2016 or so. The team ended up giving up and/or were dissolved around the 40% mark of the fan translation. They released all the files in case anyone else wanted to ever pick it up. I assume this is what you're referring to. I'm not sure if this full release used any of those files or not...but I've been waiting patiently for this bad boy to come out!

Reactions: zackii90

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Oh damn finally.
Is a proper complete patch? This took MANY years to be completed if it's the same group that historically i followed back in the days.
Nice to see this finally come out.

Well... no, it's not the same team:
But damn, so glad to finally see this come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackii90
May 24, 2020
VNDB says that one has a partial translation and a full MTL
Partial translation which lasts around... 30 minutes? You cant even go to any route with that partial translation. As for MTL... It's MTL and we all know what kind of job it does :cry::cry::cry:. Man... Iirc Princess lover released before Walkure Romanze and still, there is no even sign of proper translation soon to release.

• Sad
Reactions: Peacekeepr
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote