VN Others Completed Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~ [v1.1] [Ricotta]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blui

Aug 25, 2017
I've scroll down with the fear to see "MLT" next to language but thanks god it didn't happen \o/

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
that studio is alive? their last post on twitter was in 2017!!!!
last web update was in 2019.
This was their only series. From the looks of it they moved on to: but I keep getting DNS error on the site. They since partnered with on a few (non adult) titles by the looks of it. Either studio died or absorbed-- unsure.

haryel

Apr 10, 2018
Is this a partial translation or a full one? In the readme says common route translation

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Oh shit, I watched the anime for this years ago! I forgot about the source material.

Didn't know there was sex!

Last edited:

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Is this a partial translation or a full one? In the readme says common route translation
readme says : "While this is a full patch of the game, I expect that in a month or two we will release an update fixing any issues that we overlooked."

If patch is updated we'll update here, so be sure to check back on thread~

haryel

Apr 10, 2018
readme says : "While this is a full patch of the game, I expect that in a month or two we will release an update fixing any issues that we overlooked."

If patch is updated we'll update here, so be sure to check back on thread~
Thanks for the info!

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I remember it be a ongoing translation glad to seen they finaly reach the end it always great to seen a vn translate even one one that i am not that interest in but i may try it if i have time

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote