• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
do i need to start a new game when they release a new version?
You can continue previous saves, as long as they're made before the 'this is the end of build X' part. I loaded in one of my old 0.5 saves (which was near the end) and could continue it just fine into 5.8.

Reactions: Rayza12

Memuros

Feb 26, 2018
You can continue previous saves, as long as they're made before the 'this is the end of build X' part. I loaded in one of my old 0.5 saves (which was near the end) and could continue it just fine into 5.8.
can you upload your save?

Behindflayer

Dec 14, 2018
So many great waifus who haven't got much attention yet, I really hope Irphaeus takes his time and doesn't rush to finish this in favor of working on that other game.

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
I'm stuck looking for clues in the store room. I'm playing on android so my suspicion is that whatever I need to click on is marked by the box with the text prompt.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
I'm stuck looking for clues in the store room. I'm playing on android so my suspicion is that whatever I need to click on is marked by the box with the text prompt.
I don't know about android version, but the items from memory are the matress (center), shelf (left), the hurdle (right) and the fire extinguisher (left) i believe. Which is left next to the door, this one is actually pretty easy to overlook/miss, since it has a small clickable area.

Reactions: Djikstra

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know about android version, but the items from memory are the matress (center), shelf (left), the hurdle (right) and the fire extinguisher (left) i believe. Which is left next to the door, this one is actually pretty easy to overlook/miss, since it has a small clickable area.
You, my friend, are a lifesaver

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
In the second part of the game, there will be three roads. One for good karma = gentle, loving one. One for neutral karma = opportunist. One for bad karma = blackmail and co.
As for harem ending,Irphaeus said to better to take opportunist for harem ending..He said it before in this page

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes