LionMagnus

Apr 14, 2017
The game overall is great, is gallery mode only images for now? I played through the game with few saves and now I don't wanna having to go back to skipping text just to view those animated scene

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
There is a bug that I came across where I can't progress after I get two options. The first one is retrieving the mini camera and the other is rummaging through the lockers. When I get those choices I go through a loop and can't progress in the game. Help plz.
That's not a bug actually :)

Yep :)
Might be a bit confusing since we should rummage the locker TWICE after retrieve the minicam :

Retrieve the mini camera > rummaging the locker (trigger asuka's locker) > rummaging the locker (trigger kayane's locker)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
OK, having finished the content available, my previous opinion stands: this game's good as fuck. Only real issue being the typos all over.

There's one thing I wish: that you can build a harem without going all "mwahaha, I'm evil as fuck". I mean there are some girls I feel like going all scummy mode on like the mom, the ganguro bitch and Asuka. However, there are some characters I feel like being gentle on, like Motoko, Narcoleptic-chan, Sheila and Minami.

Anyway, just a thought, peeps.

Wretched

Feb 11, 2018
Karma in this gane, for minor events can progress the story... until a certain event transpires and proves "No good deed goes unpunished." Not only does it NOT progress the story, it abruptly ends it.

There are a few lesser events where you want to go for a little negative karma.

To get the most out of the game, save periodically and try multiple options at time. You may be treated to a scene or a game over.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
awesome update as always...and all the anime and tv series references really cracked me up:Despecially the senõr chang(i love "Community":p) one...the overall writing has been really good lately ( or maybe im noticing now:geek:) and the story is also progressing nicely...keep up the good work!!:cool:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Amazing update! Btw is there a way to give Elizabeth the D on the train with correct choices or does it always end with "next time"

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Amazing update! Btw is there a way to give Elizabeth the D on the train with correct choices or does it always end with "next time"
As long as you don't get "I feel I could have gone further" or she doesn't demand that you stop, that's as far as you can go.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
As long as you don't get "I feel I could have gone further" or she doesn't demand that you stop, that's as far as you can go.
Well just to make sure I went ahead and checked with unrenpy, and no there is image or video of any actual cock in pussy action happening on the train yet.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes