Nov 24, 2017
I hope we can choose wich waifus we want to share with Faris (for now and maybe in the future of the game)
I hope we can share any and all of them with Faris if we wanted to. Make them go whether they want to or not.

I want an option to be able to play a dark brooding anti-hero as much as I want an option to play a nice hero redeemed.

But mostly, I want a dark brooding anti-hero that makes the women do what he wants them to do with whoever he wants them to do it with. :evil_grin:

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope we can share any and all of them with Faris if we wanted to. Make them go whether they want to or not.

I want an option to be able to play a dark brooding anti-hero as much as I want an option to play a nice hero redeemed.

But mostly, I want a dark brooding anti-hero that makes the women do what he wants them to do with whoever he wants them to do it with. :evil_grin:
Yuck,disgusting...poor your women:unsure:

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018

Whatever floats ya boat.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I hope we can choose wich waifus we want to share with Faris (for now and maybe in the future of the game)
or not send any girl at all. I like every girls in the game, yeah even slutty yakuza girl. MC is an asshole but player can choose to let him be an ass or bad but still have some good (like Manami's window stuck scene) hope this time we can choose to send a girl to get rape or find another ways to deal with Faris.

From what dev's hint. it seem MC still sent girl to Faris but the outcome won't be dark or NTR stuff.

Last edited:

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
I played this game few months ago. It was very interesting. Completed the previous build.
Is this the updated version?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
or not send any girl at all. I like every girls in the game, yeah even slutty yakuza girl. MC is an asshole but player can choose to let him be an ass or bad but still have some good (like Manami's window stuck scene) hope this time we can choose to send a girl to get rape or find another ways to deal with Faris.

From what dev's hint. it seem MC still sent girl to Faris but the outcome won't be dark or NTR stuff.
MC is not an asshole,he is a good guy that seek revenge for the death of his father..He just got lucky because he is handsome and stuff..:unsure:just sayin

Last edited:

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
MC is not an asshole,he is a good guy that seek revenge for the death of his father..He just got lucky because he is handsome and stuff..:unsure:just sayin
well, good guy is a bit of a stretch, even with the train scene and his mother left out.
Things like installing spy cameras in the girls locker room to hopefully get some dirt on anyone to later blackmail them, and instead of helping the girl with anger and inferiority issues, he makes sure she's completely isolated and has to comply to his each and every whim.

He has his good sides, but they come with the bad ones.

Which kinda makes him human, at least for me.

Reactions: Genji

brandmo89

Jul 12, 2017
I played this a month ago and loved the game. First, does anyone have any news about an update? And second, and this is more of a request, does anyone know the name of the game that is similar in design to Waifu/Max's Life/Ecchi Sensei where the MC is on a gameshow with multiple girls in a house? It hasn't been updated in a while but I remember loving that game.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
First, does anyone have any news about an update?
Nop, it's delayed since I've added more content to improve the pacing with Inori and Yoko story arc.
The Waifu Academy 0.5.8b is the biggest update i have made, it's covering 3 ingame days of event, and will be released in a bit more than week, so early December for all my Patron pledge.
And regarding your other question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drazex

May 9, 2017
hi guy, anyone know what the reason the new updated version got delayed ? i saw it somewhere that its gonna released on 27 Nov 2018 previously, but it got delayed again due to some reason and when it gonna be uploaded?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
hi guy, anyone know what the reason the new updated version got delayed ? i saw it somewhere that its gonna released on 27 Nov 2018 previously, but it got delayed again due to some reason and when it gonna be uploaded?
Seriously, I quoted a post from Irphaeus one post above yours and you can find the original comment in the previous page...

Last edited:

Vlas5

Feb 18, 2018
I would exchange all the sounds of sex for another music like the one in that "Baywatch" scene! :D
Good idea. You can switch on music and game)) But I can't switch on right sounds of sex which fit for the scenes. We have waifu but they don't have voices. Mute waifu)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
If this game has graphics like play home (play home studio)not like honey select(honey select studio) it would be way better.Not that it is bad its very good just would be more enjoyable
Do you know of any games that have graphics like play home studio?

Lord arias

Nov 23, 2018
When is new update likely to come out i love this game so much.so far the best ren'py ive played ,according to what I prefer in terms of artwork and story

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
When is new update likely to come out i love this game so much.so far the best ren'py ive played ,according to what I prefer in terms of artwork and story
It was enough to read 2 pages back, but I'll be nice, since you're new.
Here you find the dev's post about the new update
and welcome on F95! :)

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes