King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nop, it's delayed since I've added more content to improve the pacing with Inori and Yoko story arc.
The Waifu Academy 0.5.8b is the biggest update i have made, it's covering 3 ingame days of event, and will be released in a bit more than week, so early December for all my Patron pledge.

still i love the game and i dont mind the delay that much all the characters and the sound effects humor and familiar of zero cameo is what i love about this game apart from the story

Last edited:

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
Nop, it's delayed since I've added more content to improve the pacing with Inori and Yoko story arc.
The Waifu Academy 0.5.8b is the biggest update i have made, it's covering 3 ingame days of event, and will be released in a bit more than week, so early December for all my Patron pledge.
do you have any planification for future releases, like for example this next update will be focused in inori and yoko, next will be more focused on the relationship with the nurse and your father past, next mom, next kayane and shirohime, etc... or something like that?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
All of the 3 routes on the train scene at night might be considered as the most freakin nightmare in the game atm, especially for the fans who already developed a click with Minami :unsure:
Let's just hope Irphaeus didn't accidentally sending any of our waifu to Faris, though whoever got picked could be quite a dangerous bet since each waifu already gain their own fans, even the slutty Kayane :D

More reason to impatiently wait for the next update :LOL:

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
All of the 3 routes on the train scene at night might be considered as the most freakin nightmare in the game atm, especially for the fans who already developed a click with Minami :unsure:
Let's just hope Irphaeus didn't accidentally sending any of our waifu to Faris, though whoever got picked could be quite a dangerous bet since each waifu already gain their own fans, even the slutty Kayane :D

More reason to impatiently wait for the next update :LOL:
I think it's already said in game that the sacrifice will be Inori.

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
really hope the event its optional like the scene in the train, or at least related to the karma

Last edited:

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
Can anybody tell me what this game's 3D scens are made with? Is Mythical Manor made with the same?
Honey select from Illusion company. Probably use some mods to improve the shadows of modeling and other things. And yes, Mythic Manor use the same program.

Last edited:

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
I said this in a post a long time ago, and @Irphaeus suggest it too, but I think is pertinent in this moment. I don't think @Irphaeus will include NTR in the game, at least not completely: while the story continues, the MC will meet characters that want to fuck his waifus, and is his decision to let them cuck him or kick some balls and teach them a lesson or two of respect. In my opinion, we don't have to worry about any hint of NTR near of this holy game.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I guess i miss that detail
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he will later overhear, during one of the lunches i believe, that inori and her friend are some kind of camgirl and wannabe duo, or in some way make an easy target for someone with wealth and fame like Faris.
There he will also come to the conclusion to try and make inori go to Faris, i think.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
he will later overhear, during one of the lunches i believe, that inori and her friend are some kind of camgirl and wannabe duo, or in some way make an easy target for someone with wealth and fame like Faris.
There he will also come to the conclusion to try and make inori go to Faris, i think.
Yeah, i just happen to remember it since the night train scene leave me pretty much a huge impact :ROFLMAO:
IIRC Yoko is the one who already being a camgirl while Inori is pretty much still an innocent one
I'm pretty sure Irphaeus already have some plans for everyone's future in this game, so let's just wait for the upcoming update

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I liked it
It does need much improvements ...
anyway is there really no fan signature ?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes