• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.02] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
V0.02 Released! (Patreon) 2024-04-03
V0.02 is finally out, and things are slowly getting spicier!
We hope you enjoy how they're slowly easing into the Netorase and how they will both soon be encouraging each other even more...
DOWNLOAD:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
new update adter one month, lets gooo!

(still mad that my 5* review got deleted for not having enough letters... )

redstilettos

May 12, 2017
Linux users, don't bother getting v0.01 for Linux. You can play v0.02 by downloading the Windows distribution, because it includes the Linux binary. Just be sure to enable execute permissions (chmod +x) for /VulgarReverie.sh and /lib/py3-linux-x86_64/VulgarReverie before running the game.

Oct 20, 2018
Kind of disappointed this game will never have a netorare route. I'm mainly into NTR for the corruption aspect, and
netorase netorare is probably my favourite subgenre of NTR. Still, everything else about the game looks so good, I'll follow it anyway.

On a sidenote, do you guys think netorase netorare should have its own name, or should we just refer to games like this one as "pure netorase"? I've noticed whenever a piece of media gets labelled as NTS, it attracts people from both sides of the divide hoping it will be one or the other, and nearly always causes arguments.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Kind of disappointed this game will never have a netorare route. I'm mainly into NTR for the corruption aspect, and
netorase netorare is probably my favourite subgenre of NTR. Still, everything else about the game looks so good, I'll follow it anyway.

On a sidenote, do you guys think netorase netorare should have its own name, or should we just refer to games like this one as "pure netorase"? I've noticed whenever a piece of media gets labelled as NTS, it attracts people from both sides of the divide hoping it will be one or the other, and nearly always causes arguments.
Well I'm the opposite, I love NTS and can't stand NTR. I don't mind corruption games, but there are plenty of non-ntr corruption games out there, a few of which I've personally enjoyed. Female protag corruption games can be especially fun, since I don't really care about the male partner in those games, since I'm not the one piloting him, therefore don't care to relate to him.

As far as a term for what you're describing... I have no idea lol. I usually just call them NTR-lite, NTS bait and switch, or games I'm not interested in. :ROFLMAO:

gab06x

Jul 8, 2019
Been a fan of netorase since the Makina series, netorase games come out very rarely so im very hopeful for this!

Dec 16, 2021
The fine details of why people like their NTS/NTR a certain way can't be easily broadcast via a tagging system, it just gets too granular. Best you can do is note that a work contains both NTS and NTR. If you wanna get more specific, using the media blurb to clarify your intent (like what this and "Blurring the Walls" do) is the way to go IMO.

Reactions: Legendary Pebble

Saxonado Studios

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
Hi everyone!!

Thank you for all the kind words and feedback so far, it makes me very happy to see so many people enjoying it! :D

I wanted to write up some comments about the game that I've seen people ask:

- There will be NO hard NTR, no betrayal and no wife stealing! It's all for the others pleasure and because they both enjoy it!
- Every time a new version comes out on Patreon, I will release the previous version here for everyone to play!
- There will be more options in the upcoming versions (i.e. hiding MC's face if you so wish!)

And if anyone is curious to find out what happens next, V0.03 is out now on Patreon!

Oct 20, 2018
Well I'm the opposite, I love NTS and can't stand NTR.
That's the fundamental problem. We want opposite things, but we're both looking for the same tag lol
I think it's the main reason you see people fighting in the comments. One of us is always going to get here and end up disappointed.
Female protag corruption games can be especially fun, since I don't really care about the male partner in those games, since I'm not the one piloting him, therefore don't care to relate to him.
That's probably why we differ. I don't self-insert into NTR as any of the characters. For me, the MC just acts as a measuring stick to show how corrupt the heroine has become. I think that's why it's so common for the MCs in NTR to be unlikeable.
As far as a term for what you're describing... I have no idea lol. I usually just call them NTR-lite, NTS bait and switch, or games I'm not interested in.
The problem is, It's really common for things tagged netorase to just end up as netorare anyway. And as a pure NTS fan I'm sure you agree (You must be sick of it lol).

The fine details of why people like their NTS/NTR a certain way can't be easily broadcast via a tagging system, it just gets too granular. Best you can do is note that a work contains both NTS and NTR.
That's true, but I think this is big enough an issue that a distinction would help. I always see people who like pure NTS complaining about being bait and switched, so I can't be the only one who agrees. I guess consistently using both the Netorare and Netorase tags together to denote the difference would work, yeah.
Not that it would really help on this site. :LOL:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes