Unreal Engine Abandoned VR Titties [v27.1] [Vrtitties Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Don't waste your time for this. Virt-a-mate is much better, has way more contents and they are also available in virt-a-mod topics.

Reactions: nationx

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is that shit have been optimized ?

last time i played it with updates, my pc almost melt with a chewbacca voice...
Totally unplayable because frame where lock at 2fps max and movement looked like Flash Gordon on steroids.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
is that shit have been optimized ?

last time i played it with updates, my pc almost melt with a chewbacca voice...
Totally unplayable because frame where lock at 2fps max and movement looked like Flash Gordon on steroids.
I agree that VaM is not well optimized for low end VR compatible PC, but I'm willing to invest on a better PC just to be able to play it buttery smooth (and I'm saving up). like I said, with free content packs like Easy mate it's already a much better choice and community contents are growing by day. If you want all the content behind the patreon paywall there is also yiff party. I don't see why should I get back to older stuff like this which are pretty much fixed models and scenes (isn't fallendoll better already for watching with fixed model and scenes?)

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
anyway to scale the hud? kinda dumb, I can't see the back/exit button
oh, I think I know why ..the game don't support 21:9 monitor

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I agree that VaM is not well optimized for low end VR compatible PC, but I'm willing to invest on a better PC just to be able to play it buttery smooth (and I'm saving up). like I said, with free content packs like Easy mate it's already a much better choice and community contents are growing by day. If you want all the content behind the patreon paywall there is also yiff party. I don't see why should I get back to older stuff like this which are pretty much fixed models and scenes (isn't fallendoll better already for watching with fixed model and scenes?)
i was talking about this game right here... not VaM

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
Both VaM and VRtitties run on shit computers (eg. with a GTX970 you can get for €70 second hand) fine. If you get 2FPS with any of them, it's a problem with your PC, not the software.

That being said, the two are entirely different. For starters, VaM uses Unity and outdated character models. (I am so tired of them). Until VaM 2.0, no interest. VaM is also not a "game" in a sense but more a platform (like unity) to make them.

VRtitties is much more a finished game (not saying it doesn't have flaws because it sure has), and it uses Unreal and MUCH better character models. IMO, VaM should have what VRtitties has

• Angry
Reactions: Bang5Bang

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmmm... :unsure:
Is this a game as in "has a story to follow and stuff is happening" or is it "just" a character creator and then you can have sex with that characters?
Not denigrating character creation apps, just a bit confused, because it looks like a char creator, but has the "adventure" tag.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oh its a copie of lots of other "games" before. its not new, its not bad and its boring. however the work looks ok

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
maybe I missed it, but while I am interested in VR gaming I have no VR equipment and have to look for keyboard controled VR. IS this set up or can it be set up for keyboard control/ mouse control?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote