Unreal Engine Abandoned VR Titties [v27.1] [Vrtitties Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
VRtitties 26 is out now.

In the full version you can create your own animations in VR with up to 4 people. I have spent a lot of time over the past few years getting this to work. It has been a challenge but I have learnt a lot about making games.

The demo has 3 of these animations made from in the game.

In the future I will be working on the breast and butt physics.

Here is a link to my Patreon.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
One of the oldest Projects must be a pain to update to all the Engine and workflow improvements and changes if you not frozen your branch and optimized yourself.

Last edited:

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Guys

This update has:

-New Eyes

-New Boob, belly and butt physics. I have added about 20 bones to simulate soft body physics.

-Options for expressions during sex scenes.

Demo Download

You can find more info and download the full game here

Thanks,

Will

Reactions: docc2009

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
Hi Guys

This update has:

-New Eyes

-New Boob, belly and butt physics. I have added about 20 bones to simulate soft body physics.

-Options for expressions during sex scenes.

Demo Download Mega

You can find more info and download the full game here

Thanks,

Will
thanks dude, don't you have a full version? and can you upload to another file hosting service?

Last edited:

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
thanks dude, don't you have a full version? and can you upload to another file hosting service?
I released this version for free on Itch.io

Please let me know what you like and don't like. I haven't had any feature requests or bug reports in a long time.

Reactions: Winehouse86

kretos

Jun 30, 2017
Downloading from itch. Thanks. I'm specially interested in the posing system. Tried VAM and even if it has huge possilities, the time required to get something worthy is not worthy to spend. Without VR even simple dildo insert takes minutes because of the fucked physics (wrong body mass and flash resistance i guess). Never saw VRTiitties, so it's time for it.

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
Downloading from itch. Thanks. I'm specially interested in the posing system. Tried VAM and even if it has huge possilities, the time required to get something worthy is not worthy to spend. Without VR even simple dildo insert takes minutes because of the fucked physics (wrong body mass and flash resistance i guess). Never saw VRTiitties, so it's time for it.
Haha if you didn't like Virt A Mate you are going to have a bad time. My Animation system is janky AF even for me and I made it.

i'm going to make a video on how to use it but have a cold atm so can't talk much (not covid btw).

Reactions: 1EyeDog
Feb 24, 2019
Haha if you didn't like Virt A Mate you are going to have a bad time. My Animation system is janky AF even for me and I made it.

i'm going to make a video on how to use it but have a cold atm so can't talk much (not covid btw).

Man, I can't find any adult vr game with easy to use animation tools.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
I'll DL version 2.7 from itch . Hopefully the character creation is still that entertaining, as it was in the older versions.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
I released this version for free on Itch.io

Please let me know what you like and don't like. I haven't had any feature requests or bug reports in a long time.

Unfortunenately hosted on Mega, where the download stops at 2.56 GB, as long as you don't accept any payment method. Bad luck, I was really curious. Is another host possible ?

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
Unfortunenately hosted on Mega, where the download stops at 2.56 GB, as long as you don't accept any payment method. Bad luck, I was really curious. Is another host possible ?
Hi i uploaded it directly to itch.io

I just made a copy of my game folder and deleted the new hair so it would be the same as version 27. I had to delete a bunch of bloat to get the file size down.

Let me know if there are any big bugs.

Reactions: 1EyeDog

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
I couldn't detect big bugs, and the char creation is lightyears ahead, compared to Virt-A-Mate. The only minor flaw , I found so far....smaller tits did not shape as well as mid-sized or big boobs. Nevertheless, VR-Titties is great stuff, if you like to spend hours and hours with character creation. One more fact is, in reality not every girl is a natural beauty and VRT seduces to create pretty girls as well as "average" chicks . I.e.the dark haired girl comes with a crooked hooked nose, but girls with such nose shapes exist a lot and they give superior BJs. ;):D

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Lightyears ahead is not possible it's the same base only different Engine for now ;)
VAMs problems are all technical and pretty much soon solved.

You need a lot of knowledge for now to create a non Doll character in VAM true and not million of similiar looking symetrical clones ;)
With 2.0 this will change far above VR Titties capabilities and come very close to Tripple AAA production for everyone.

Mostly the Asian abuse VAM currently with millions of pale youth looks that pretty much look all like the same surgerred Dolls with such white Faces you would think they lost their Melanin Entirely ;)

But be prepared the real good Artists will create Realtime Chars in VAM you have only seen in AAA Studio productions so far with heavy depth to them in all kind of Age classes, some already try to bring in a lot of diversity and they do a great job under all the limitations they still facing ;)

With more BRDF layers it will also be possible todo much more realistic Makeup Light simulations ontop of the Face :)
So also the Asians will benefit being able todo correct simulations of their beauty Doll standards.

VAM 2.0 will also make a big difference as it will force a lot to higher their quality Standards and hopefully end the Artificial Doll Age and start the Realistic Doll Age ;)

Finally we will be able to overcome "she looks to young for 18+" we gonna use the same tricks but our tricks will be so high quality that you can see every surface of them in Realtime and so high quality that you can see every illusion that takes place ;)

In the End we will be much much more Advanced than 2D Video you see on Youtube and co nowdays :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirrora

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Anyone have the latest version? This game has been dormant for a while I was surprised to see they're still working on it

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote