Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think she really just wanted that carrot the girl was using and is just misunderstood.

honestly Vore isn't exactly for me but it was a part of Monster Girl Quest, and this one has hard vore as option which makes me go hmm.

MTL is more scaring than the few images this VN provides.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedBooty

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I am absolutely 'fine' with that kink (100% not for me but you do you) ... but could we PLEASE not have that whole animation as the topics picture in everyones feed?

Not gonna be able to unsee that one for the near future... hell, maybe i'm gonna save that to look at when i need to get rid of a boner, fast!

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I mean... Why not? I don't even know if this actually counts as vore since, I'm no expert and could be wrong though, doesn't vore focus on the ingestion and the... sensations all parties involved feel during said process? I remember playing a game, forget the name, but the mc(I think...) is the person at the mercy of a giant chick who does with/to him(licks him, swallows him, stuffs him in her pum... but he survives/enjoys(?) them all. Here it seems like rabbit girl is just out here bodying(eating) people. Swallowing them all whole apparently, if this is vore, so is Jaws.

I think I might try it, seems like the dev is going for humor so it should be a funny bloodless affair. Think about it like this, Imagine a game about Fat Bastard. You know, the fat bastard from Austin Powers that knows a thing or two about putting stuffs in the belly. Except, Fat Bastard isn't some random oldish Scottish (allegedly) dude. She's a giant sexy busty bunny chick. She doesn't work for Doc Evil, but she still trying to keep the law from knowing that she out here eating people. Whole. Should be a wild ride.

Jan 21, 2023
Press "ignore thread" at the top of a page.
I wish that worked - I dont want to see someone eating another person when I browse the latest updates page. I dont have a problem with games like this being on the website but BaasB since you are the uploader can you please replace the game banner (the animation with the protagonist eating someone) with a static image so people are not forced to see something potentially upsetting when browsing the latest updates (https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/) page?

dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
First if you didn't -> Ignore thread, go to the options in"Latest Updates" tab (it's above, it goes refresh,notification,options), change Ignored threads -> Hide , press Save button.

Thankfully I don't have to see this thread anymore in updates (feed) after that.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Cats (2019) - A CGI hellscape trapped in the Uncanny Valley.

Voronica Goes to Town (2023) - Hold my beer!

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
i thought this site unly needed a tags rework. turns out it needs content warning on the newest page.
welp i didn't need sleep for the rest of the week.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VoronicaGoesToTown-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes