88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok this game is huge and need compression version. Too big to download.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I'm hesitant. I liked the prequel (mostly), but I really hate lifesims with stat management and all that stuff...
I'll probably try it out later, when I have some time.

Reactions: Kazutoyo and Grelk
Feb 18, 2019
She's a rabbit. Though she can grow fangs and claws with enough points. So maybe she's a hybrid?
And these days nearly anything can be sexual, depending on the person. There are some crazy fetishes out there.
Ah, it's a rabbit. It changes everything in my question. OK, I get it: everything is relative. Perfect. We're fucked up.

Reactions: RedBooty

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Omg.. First dik eating alligator or whatever, now people eating rabbit. What's next? Tits eating dogs??
Hard to imagine that there are people outside who like terrifying and sick stuff like this.
Completely uncool and horrible. (n)(n)(n):eek:

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Geez, CHILL PEOPLE, and stop the dang kinkshaming. Also go re-read the forum rules, as it looks like too many here really need to re-educate themselves.
Wasn't really kingshaming it's just that this furry looks way to much like an actual animals and thus triggers my uncanny valley response
Vore is fine not for me but fine and I mean we have guro games like dustmaina grotesque here so vore should be fine

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
These preview pics reminded me one song:
"...My mom said that pony
will bite me once or more.
But what she didn't know,
that I was tottally into vore!..."
by Cuthswald

Look for "Dakimakura for Christmas" on youtube/google it

Reactions: E4gyVeggie

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
This needs the "transformation" tag. The main character will grow and change after eating enough people.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes