RPGM - Vore Town [1.9.3] [Egads]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

A terrible clone of Mysta's Openvore made with even less effort. Where as Openvore has stolen art that is poorly edited to varying degrees of quality, this instead uses a truly terrible OC generator for everything.

Aside from everything looking equal parts effortless and soulless, you have the added bonus of every image getting absurdly crusty anytime they're zoomed in. In this game, that happens a decent bit. All the characters look basically the same, and their stomachs all look downright hilarious when filled. These issues are pretty glaring, but typically, things like this are overlooked by people if the writing is good.

This game's writing is not. It is absolutely terrible. I'll provide some examples. The dog is actually the best character to quote, because it really displays the writer's...'style'.

"Imma barf" , "Woof bitch!!!" and "I'M A DOG BARF!"
    If you think this is a one off thing, it's not. The first character I intentionally spoke to said only one thing. A single thing. "Ya like jazz?" It's a weird collage of incredibly outdated memes and 2009 internet rawr xD!!! humor.
    By the way, the game literally starts off with a character saying fucking "M'lady." I don't think it was ironic. After all I've seen, even if the author claimed it was ironic, I'd call BS. Moving on, though.

That's just annoying. Cringe, even. The real issue is the regular writing that tries to be...erotic? It goes slightly above the barrel's bottom quality tier, as the 3 vore scenes I read had more than 3 sentences to them. They, instead, had around 6 on average! The descriptions of the vore are very lacking, but not the worst I've seen on here. Not innately horrible, but very poor.

No, the real sin here is the dialogue. Your character gets eaten and says, and I am quoting here: "I guess you're gonna digest me now, huh?"
    As if to excuse it or at least acknowledge how terrible it is, the character that ate you does point it out...but then nothing comes of it. It's pointed out and then forgotten. Self awareness tends to involve a bit more. This is an issue that was present in all vore scenes. Even when it's not consentual, it's...borderline diplomatic. It's always an Oh, it seems I've been eaten! A real shame, but by golly, that's just how things are! Off to sleep I go! mentality. It makes no sense. Even if you're not into them pleading or begging, it's just entirely dry. I've used "soulless" a few times, but that's what it is. This is, perhaps, one of the rudest things you can say about someone's writing, but it feels worse than what early Dungeon AI would pump out. It's as though the context of the scenario is entirely irrelevant; utterly forgotten and ignored.

All in all, just bad. Really, really bad. The """"art"""", the writing, and the gameplay. Its only quality feature is that it runs slightly smoother than your average RPGM title.