VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Solely downloading due to black girl :heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah, my initial reaction was "how lame, just rehashing the same basic concept as dozens of other games again."

Then I saw that ebony beauty and decided to at least give it a try.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, my initial reaction was "how lame, just rehashing the same basic concept as dozens of other games again."

Then I saw that ebony beauty and decided to at least give it a try.
Many ebony characters that we have in games are just the same stereotypical models, but this one right here, and the ebony girl in "Haley's Story" are gorgeous and not at all stereotypical :)

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
NTR alert. Only action here is watching someone else fucking the mother?
Since there was no plot to follow, the engrish was bearable.

Characters and renders are gorgeous though. Promising dev.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Good Luck Loys!!! Don't let the negs get you down... just say: "Hey, don't be jealous...".
They only wish they could make a VN, most have no clue what kind of work is involved... and if you were to REALLY customize the DAZ so things would look unique ...then you are talking a ridiculous amount of effort ...unless you are independently wealthy with too much time on your hands... or do 3D modeling for a living!

I will have to try this in Parallels (I am a Macuser)

Thumbs up, I wish you well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Damn, those renders look great! I'm not a fan of starting versions, but I'll give this one a shot.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018

Well, your post is really important! Probably i should change this part of the game and give the player a choice about playing back the memories - stop or continue. I do not want to force players)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

NTR-alert? Oh crap, well that made me cautious and on high alert, I really hope that's not the case, because there has been a number of games that have huge potential, great models, beautiful renders and a promising story, but when NTR kicks in, it makes me drop the game if it's not avoidable, NTR is not at all my thing (not unless it's Netori), but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

P.S. I'm not kink shaming, I don't mind if game contains NTR, I just wish it to be avoidable in case someone isn't into it, that's all :)

Last edited:

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
OK, going to try to be objective here but OMG those renders are beautiful!

It's short. It's Engrish, and bad Engrish at that. But those renders man are fantastic, you have real talent as an artist.

Sorry, objective, yes. Short, engrish, not very imaginative story line: photo shoot, peeping, more photo's, heavily telegraphed massaging in future releases. Did I mention the realy really nice renders?

You are looking for a proof reader which is great, put a bit more depth in the story and bit more content and you are there. Oh, and your renders are very nice too!

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
OK, going to try to be objective here but OMG those renders are beautiful!

It's short. It's Engrish, and bad Engrish at that. But those renders man are fantastic, you have real talent as an artist.

Sorry, objective, yes. Short, engrish, not very imaginative story line: photo shoot, peeping, more photo's, heavily telegraphed massaging in future releases. Did I mention the realy really nice renders?

You are looking for a proof reader which is great, put a bit more depth in the story and bit more content and you are there. Oh, and your renders are very nice too!
Thank you for your comment! I will not try to make any excuses. Yes, at this point the story is pretty short and it's written in engrish)) This part of the game will definitely get more attention from me. I mean professional translation which will allow to give to the story more details and colors than just using words like "wow", "amazing", "cool" etc...:D

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
inb4 she turns out to be
1) stalker killer 2)spy gets killed 3)has lesser role than the rest 4)Is nice but dies tragic death like other redhead/gingers in avns here
Now now, that sounds a bit too fatalist, don't you think? There's plenty of games where none of that occurs :p

Reactions: Loys

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
Really good renders especially the characters, but some of those environments look a little empty in some places, not that i matters much in this kind of game.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Tried the game and I'm impressed :)
First off, the "Engrish" isn't bad at all, I found the dialogue easy to follow, didn't need to read anything twice to make sure I read it right, of course some improvements can be made, but as it stands now, no problems at all :)
Renders and the beautiful models are what made me want to try this in the first place, and I have to say it again; they really are of high quality, beautiful renders, gorgeous models!
Not much can be said about the story yet of course, since it was a short introduction, but I can say that it does have a great setting and great potential.

This was a very good introduction, great job so far @Loys, keep it up, I'll be waiting for future updates, going to be interesting to follow the development! :)

P.S. The earlier NTR-alarm was a false alarm, no NTR there, it was just a voyeur scene, that's all, so those that worry about it; you may be at ease! :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The first conversation was extremely wired. I dont understand these descriptive lines. We see the pictures and the MC has eyes too. Why does she tell him she dropped a bag ... ? The rest isnt that great either, but maybe that has to do with the translation from Russian.
And that 4th wall break with the phone number ... I just hate that stuff when it doesn't fit. And at that point I cant see a reason for it.

The whole "story" is quite confusing and escalates very quick. All girls seem to be in heat and there are no other men around ... i guess ^^

The renders are great - this is currently the main reason for me to keep an eye on this.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes