• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Not sure if anyone is good at modding RPGM games, but can anyone make a sex sprite gallery for VQ1 like the guy made in VQ2?

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
Not sure if anyone is good at modding RPGM games, but can anyone make a sex sprite gallery for VQ1 like the guy made in VQ2?
Not sure if anyone is good at modding RPGM games, but can anyone make a sex sprite gallery for VQ2, like the guy made in VQ1?****
is what im sure he meant to type XD

Nov 28, 2019
Does anyone know what's the deal with zombies? The game giving the option to run seems to suggest something happens but mikami just cures herself of the diseases easily...

Sardan

Jul 8, 2017
Butakoma posted a game locked by a password on his blog
There is hints about the password in the post but its impossible to decypher with a translator, apparently its a 4 character long password that end with u

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Looking at newer Butakoma stuff... did something happen to him? The change from Mikami canonically being appaled by abortion in the first game and his latest works being either straight up abortion by various (bloody) means or abusing/raping the child inside is a bit jarring...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Op should say it is partially translated instead of just "english". Downloaded this game thinking it is fully english only to encounter japanese text after playing it for a while. I was trying to understand the story too. So I'm not sure if I should delete this game or not. Can someone tell me how much of it is translated?

Reactions: 40second

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Butakoma posted a game locked by a password on his blog
There is hints about the password in the post but its impossible to decypher with a translator, apparently its a 4 character long password that end with u
The password is maoukami, it's a gallery of important npc's conversations.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes