sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
can anyone plz share the link for Vitamin Quest 2 nd attract v.1.4 the mega link above is no longer avilable

artpen

Sep 15, 2017
I have this error when i try to start the game , someone can help please ?
View attachment 1737284
Try creating a folder called "Window" to match the missing directory. You will likely get a new error that a file is missing in the new folder. If you do, copy a random file of the same type, put it in the folder, and rename it to the missing file. If something is missing, you can usually just put something in the location it's looking for to get it to work. It might cause some visual issues, but it should let you run the game.

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
Try creating a folder called "Window" to match the missing directory. You will likely get a new error that a file is missing in the new folder. If you do, copy a random file of the same type, put it in the folder, and rename it to the missing file. If something is missing, you can usually just put something in the location it's looking for to get it to work. It might cause some visual issues, but it should let you run the game.
Thanks for your reply but not work
i try other game rpgVX and i have the same error

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
i already had reinstall rpgVX but i move the folder like in my old computer
i reinstall and this time i let the folder where he want to be and it work , thanks ^^

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
1.04 is fully translated, except for something like one or two text box that slipped past the translator. The only thing 1.06 has over it are a couple of bug fixes I think ?

Reactions: an0nimous

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
download RTP VX or/and RTP VX ACE

Also make sure u got japanese locale on. after that u should be gucci. (controll panel - lanuage and region - timezone - japanese)
i have both RTP VX ACE and a Japanese locale, well nvm sadly just gonna have to delete it

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes