I wonder if we can get this fully translated to the latest version
or at least add in the link to v1.04 on the main post

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Heard the 2nd game is currently in the works. supposedly
problem the Demo is a year old with no updates nor news for it. just arts

Pill

Aug 9, 2019
Am I missing something? Most of the game including the scenes and title are not translated. Do I need to do something to translate the game?
1598927559441.png

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How do you unlock the CG folder with the password Shii tells you/ the blackboard tells you?

Last edited:

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
How do you unlock the CG folder with the password Shii tells you/ the blackboard tells you?
Clearly you did not search for your answer earlier in this thread as if you did you would have found my earlier post which would explain such in detail. Basically you have to fetch the zip archive from the original Japanese developer and then in a Japanese cp932/Shift-JIS locale you have to unzip it, yielding two more embedded zip archives that are each password protected. You can proceed to unzip each of those, again needing a Japanese locale, with the appropriate passwords found in the game (you seem to have found one of those).

The Japanese locale is needed because the zip archives were created by the developer in such (with a zip tool that ignores the locale encoding, violating the zip archive specification; sadly this is fairly typical) and thus all the filenames and passwords are stored in such a format. So you need to provide the passwords as strings of cp932 encoded bytes and then you will get back files with cp932 encoded file names.

Select the link for the abbreviated quote below to see my original post on the subject including all the details and ways to get around needing a Japanese locale or even needing to download the original developer zip file, etc.
I assume you are referring to the passwords of the zip archives within VQ_omake.zip available along side the game from the original developer.

The passwords are revealed in-game at certain points in the original Japanese[...]

• Wow
Reactions: Back and XoeSara

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
How long is this game?
Not particularly. It's got like five or six zones? Most of them are fairly short.

Seeing every piece of optional content will take a bit longer though- most named characters have multiple scenes, although you may need to spend some time grinding to unlock some of them.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I don't get it. Even the title screen is untranslated. I thought this is supposed to be in English. Instead, pretty much everything is in Japanese. Does anyone have an English patch for this game?

Likaingin

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, you guys have a fully translated or english patch?

Its kinda frustating cuz the sex stats its not translated

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes