klemrik

Sep 25, 2018
Anybody know what happened to the Butakoma 300g blog? I am curious on the status of the next project.

Edit: Nvm. Thought the website link was for dlsite.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I forget how to do it (been years), but you have to do the abortion event with the guy in the prison. Prison is to the right of the exit of the first town
Can confirm that you need to do the Abortion Event to View Pregnant Abortion Sex when defeated by Big Orc.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I found a lot of scenes that are not translate. Here's one of them:
There are indeed a lot of untranslated dialog lines, you can search for a v1.04 which I thinkhas a lot more of them translated but still not 100%... Dunno if there would even someone who wants to fully translate them since you can finish the game without them. I think? XD

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
There are indeed a lot of untranslated dialog lines, you can search for a v1.04 which I thinkhas a lot more of them translated but still not 100%... Dunno if there would even someone who wants to fully translate them since you can finish the game without them. I think? XD
I've played through the 1.04 several times now and aside from one or two text box in the middle of sex scenes, I can't remember anything left untranslated.

Robot532

Jul 15, 2020
I've played through the 1.04 several times now and aside from one or two text box in the middle of sex scenes, I can't remember anything left untranslated.
I recently played Vitamin Quest again & I think only saw a few places that weren't translated. In one of the shops you talk to a man behind a counter and it's in Japanese, and the h-scenes with the 3 demons after they've been put in the church basement (except for the very first time you do the deed with the 1st demon) seemed to be in Japanese as well.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I recently played Vitamin Quest again & I think only saw a few places that weren't translated. In one of the shops you talk to a man behind a counter and it's in Japanese, and the h-scenes with the 3 demons after they've been put in the church basement (except for the very first time you do the deed with the 1st demon) seemed to be in Japanese as well.
You must be using a different translation from me then, 'cause all of the demons' scenes are translated on mine.

Robot532

Jul 15, 2020
You must be using a different translation from me then, 'cause all of the demons' scenes are translated on mine.
I downloaded the game from either the MEGA link or the Nopy link, so there must be some difference between the files in each of the 4 download links. Or something in the translation didn't display in-game when I played it.

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
So just to be 100% clear the abortion scene is optional, and I'll not stumble upon it without specifically looking for it?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes