Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Day 2 - When Seiichi asks you to go and see Misao, go back to the house and check the bathroom.
How on earth would I know that I should go to the bathroom instead of going straight to Misao?
People, stop doing it. You draw your art few days per picture and then hide it from us. It doesn't make sense.
Seiichi says you should go to see Misao, but he also says if you see Brother and Sister (cant remember their names), tell them to go to the hen house.

What do you expect? Should Seiichi say: Go to the Bathroom and watch my childs have sex in the Bathtub

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

View attachment 28923

Overview:
Follow Yuki and Ayame in their crazy trip in their uncle's farm! Yuki and Ayame are two sisters who are visiting their uncle's farm for the first time. Discovering a whole part of their family they had never met before, they will also discover that there's more than meet the eye. Not only does their family have an incestuous relationship, but the two sisters will be caught in a giant struggling for accepting themselves after they discover they're kinkier than they'd ever thought they'd be. They will meet a lot of people and will realize that many of them have their lives revolving around sex. How will their journey end?

Censorship: Yes (With some uncensored content)
Developer/Publisher:
Sequel:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: v1.7 Final version
Language: English
File Size: 164MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -
Leave a Like
dll file missing...what can I do?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Seiichi says you should go to see Misao, but he also says if you see Brother and Sister (cant remember their names), tell them to go to the hen house.

What do you expect? Should Seiichi say: Go to the Bathroom and watch my childs have sex in the Bathtub
I expected to be able to see them fucking every day.
It would be wiser not to create 3 seconds opportunity to see included but exclusive hidden sex scene that could be easily missed by 90% of players and they will have to start from the beginning that boring RPGM 'gameplay' to check it after they receive frustration reading huge walkthrough file and realizing they fucked something up.
Let's divide frustration into two opposite types.
One - the 'game' is not competitive enough for me, devs are lazy bastards.
Two - I didn't manage, I fucked up, I'm a loser, I have to start from the beginning.
I think devs should avoid the second type by any means. And why fap games should be competitive in the first place? They should be playable with only your left hand. Let's leave replayability to Dark Souls and Counter Strike.

RoederGe

Oct 13, 2018
Guys i need your help.After the Intro scene the rgss2 player stopped working. I installed RPGVX, fixed the missing rgss202e.dll file and add an
exceptions for the exe in the data execution protection(advanced settings). Even if i run the game in compatibility mode it is still the same.
The same problem appears by Incest Story 1, SoV-A new Start and BT-The Manor(i know diffenrent RPG).
Not by SoV2 Come Hell or High Water.

Win 7 Home premium 64
12GB Ram
Intel i7-4710mq 2,5 Ghz

ShaggyGrey

Nov 10, 2018
This is a link I just found of a complete save game (Not including silver trophy achievement you got from 13th day - the last day, since you cannot save and view CGs anymore on that day).
Link:
mega. nz/#!4BVy0I6L!uP9CoRQd-h1oDqv2VEA0pWLWZCR36n3aGXhWJCUSqH4
Remove the spaces between mega. and nz

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

View attachment 28923

Overview:
Follow Yuki and Ayame in their crazy trip in their uncle's farm! Yuki and Ayame are two sisters who are visiting their uncle's farm for the first time. Discovering a whole part of their family they had never met before, they will also discover that there's more than meet the eye. Not only does their family have an incestuous relationship, but the two sisters will be caught in a giant struggling for accepting themselves after they discover they're kinkier than they'd ever thought they'd be. They will meet a lot of people and will realize that many of them have their lives revolving around sex. How will their journey end?

Censorship: Yes (With some uncensored content)
Developer/Publisher:
Sequel:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: v1.7 Final version
Language: English
File Size: 164MB
Genre:

Installation:

Download: -

View attachment 199763 View attachment 199764 View attachment 199765 View attachment 199766 View attachment 199767
Well, I finally reached the end of the easy version, smh, but I never figured out how to work the lockpicks, and I didn't win too many card battles, lol. I'm really wondering how to pick locks, but it's a very naughty game, and I like that! ;)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes