Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Someone could see all the scenes in this game? Im following the guide and is imposible that I get the scene in the forth night, the girls here an scream, the guide say that you have to be fast and check the hole in Misao and Mari's bedbroom, but I can't because in the same moment the girls talk about the scream, automatically they say "lets go to sleep", then the fifth day start and I missed that scene. Things like that makes me hate games like this.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The guide that comes with the game is crap, it say in the fourth night after you see the tape, you should leave the bedroom and spy in Misao's bedroom. But I unpacked the game and saw the events and there is no way that you could leave the room because the event ends after you hear the scream and there aren't more events for the night. The guy who did the guide didn't know what he was doing and he did it wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
mine game for the wallpaper is bugged or what ? says 1 mine, when there 2 near, or says 2 when 3 are close, it's impossible to finish it

Psayne

May 17, 2022

Ololko

Dec 9, 2019
damn... here i am taking the easy version and there is a sudden game over? for real? there is no indication of anything that could give a game over and BAM....

Psayne

May 17, 2022
damn... here i am taking the easy version and there is a sudden game over? for real? there is no indication of anything that could give a game over and BAM....
yea the "choose the right option 15 times or gameover" bit with no advance warning was BS, save often, but IIRC that's the only one.

jed999

May 26, 2021
The sliding puzzle games are the worst example of lazy development and clueless design. I thought those went out with Sega in the 80's

Reactions: gra7

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The sliding puzzle games are the worst example of lazy development and clueless design. I thought those went out with Sega in the 80's
If you haven't seen a slide puzzle since the 80's, then you must have the luck of a god. I've seen a lot of slide puzzles as mini-games inside other games, adult and otherwise, to the point that I've started to see categories of different types of slide puzzles.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
If you haven't seen a slide puzzle since the 80's, then you must have the luck of a god. I've seen a lot of slide puzzles as mini-games inside other games, adult and otherwise, to the point that I've started to see categories of different types of slide puzzles.
Huh? What the flying f*** is a "slide puzzle" in a game, "adult and otherwise"? Does it have anything to do with those "nah, do yet another one" never-ending captchas no human has ever solved...?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Huh? What the flying f*** is a "slide puzzle" in a game, "adult and otherwise"? Does it have anything to do with those "nah, do yet another one" never-ending captchas no human has ever solved...?
I ... are you serious? It's a puzzle, with pieces that ... slide around ... I don't know how to ... you know what, just read about them on google.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I ... are you serious? It's a puzzle, with pieces that ... slide around ... I don't know how to ... you know what, just read about them on google.
Actually followed the link. Actually can't recall when, if ever, I saw one of those outside the confines of the physical world, in a game...

• Wow
Reactions: Guyin Cognito
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes