RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

redfacial

May 26, 2017
How do you properly use the 100 percent game save? I put it into the save folder and it still won't show up in the game to load..Suggestions?

redfacial

May 26, 2017
Also..When I finish the game and go in the basement to watch the scenes..The Anal Scene plays the Blowjob Scene..That seems to a bug..I can't watch the Anal Scene in the basement..Am I on the only one with this problem?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Dude, I feel the same pain, because here it happens that way too.

Reactions: redfacial

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
I just downloaded the version 0.9a Alpha for mac but when I try to open it I get the error message that the app can't be opened. Does anybody know how I can get it to work on a mac?

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Great game, but needs a lot of RAM after a while playing the game. The game got me 2 times, it froze my whole Macbook.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
NLT Media just updated Games Section with his new game to be release Coming Soon.

Title: My Summer with mom & sis. :)

Really excited for this one as well.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
NLT Media just updated Games Section with his new game to be release Coming Soon.

Title: My Summer with mom & sis. :)

Really excited for this one as well.
The mid line baldness of the black haired chick annoys the crap out of me, giving me the feeling like I'm looking at a bald chick. Hate that kind of hairstyle :(

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
There is an update out on this game.

v0.99b Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:

Also added the banner of the upcoming game. (it was already mentoined above)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
There is an update out on this game.

v0.99b Changelog:

Links:
Also added the banner of the upcoming game. (it was already mentoined above)
I'll update the walkthrough when I get home, hopefully he fixed the 4th coin bug. Should be at Aunt Sara bathroom.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes