RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

fedehb

Apr 23, 2017

Overview:
This is a game where you take control of Jeff, Debra's son, ready to do what it takes to win over Aunt Sara and get some action.​

Updated: 14/05/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8a Early Access
Language: English
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Milf, Incest, Blowjob, Voyeur, Big Tits, Big Dick, Big Ass, Doggystyle.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Check if you're having issues with the game.

View attachment 4556 View attachment 4557 View attachment 4558 View attachment 4559 View attachment 4547 View attachment 4560 View attachment 4561 View attachment 4562 View attachment 4549
Very nice, thanks for posting!

Reactions: abelpapa1

ss33

May 27, 2017
Still freezing after Sara talks with Deb on the phone. Is there any way around this freeze? I've noticed several others have mentioned it, but I haven't seen a fix.

MahNyaa

Mar 14, 2017
I'm getting the 0.09a from SVS to check. I'll upload it to mega if the link isn't here by the time the download is done.

Reactions: luima13

MahNyaa

Mar 14, 2017
Here's v0.9a

I couldn't find a changelog anywhere.
My old saves don't seem to work, but since I don't know what content was added I should start a new game anyway to check the changes.

Windows Version
Here's
Here's
Here's

Mac Version
Here's
Here's
Here's

Mac will come in a bit, still uploading.

Last edited:

MahNyaa

Mar 14, 2017
I think this is only bug fix
Yeah, I was checking file sizes and the ammount of images to see what changed and couldn't find anything new.
Still, if someone was having problems with it before, maybe they can play it now.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated, @MahNyaa thank you so much! :)

What's new: A Mac version and a couple of bugfixes, don't bother downloading if you've already finished playing 0.8a.

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
the game keeps crashing for me, i have the latest java, win 10 etc...
i played till 60% but had around 30 crashes, then i gave up.
the game keeps closing from itself after 30 - 60 sec

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Added a completed game save.
For people having crashes, the game is quite a RAM eater so make sure you have enough virtual memory.

Reactions: MahNyaa

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I was already wondering about the update, kinda glad to see it's just bugfixes, actually. The game was pretty much finished imo. (I mean, you can complete the story all the way through)

May 29, 2017
Fantastic game. Highly recommended. This game has it all

NLT tends get a little goofy spanning the fetish bases. This was straight forward, simple, perfect.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Added a completed game save.
For people having crashes, the game is quite a RAM eater so make sure you have enough virtual memory.
Letting windows manage it is perfectly fine. It was really only Windows 98 era that had issues managing its on virtual memory. Also the calculation is generally 1.5x RAM. The only difference setting it to a static size these days is to reduce fragmentation, unless you have an SSD, which makes that pointless. So overall, don't bother with this tweak, and leave it stock.

Reactions: SilentGamer12

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
Still freezing after Sara talks with Deb on the phone. Is there any way around this freeze? I've noticed several others have mentioned it, but I haven't seen a fix.
Don't think it's an actual freeze--more a problem with the programmed steps for the characters. If you stand next to your aunt (to her left) when you talk to her by the washing machine, when your character follows the aunt over by the phone, he will block her programmed walk route after the conversation, and she won't be able to move past your character. If you stand under your aunt when you talk to her by the washing machine, your character will be one space further right when he talks to her after the phone call, so she can then move through her programmed walking route after the conversation and the game continues fine.

rocky91

May 26, 2017
Keeps crashing when i click on new game :oops:
Tried it again and it stilled crashed. Then I just started the game and didnt click on new game while I was distracted by something else. Few moments later the game automatically started working.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes