RPGM Virtuous Heroine Saga: Evil Rising [v0.2] [NymphSoft]

Th. Williams

Sep 2, 2022
I'm not sure when this one occurs. Can you tell me which part of the story this happened on?
Something similar happened to me if you return to the rooftop after the confession scene. The scene will replay, and Billy will become the fixed head of the party.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Alot of potential. I hope you keep it going and it turns into something great in the future.

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys! v0.2 is here. The post and links have been updated. Sorry for taking a while to update. There's some new main quests and side quests. In this update, Chapter 1 splits into a Good and Evil route. Old save data may not work properly but there is now an option to skip the prologue when starting a new game. Look forward to v0.3. Thanks for playing.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys! v0.2 is here. The post and links have been updated. Sorry for taking a while to update. There's some new main quests and side quests. In this update, Chapter 1 splits into a Good and Evil route. Old save data may not work properly but there is now an option to skip the prologue when starting a new game. Look forward to v0.3. Thanks for playing.
Oh good, I'm definitely going to try your new version.
Also, I don't see it showing up in the latest updates. You probably should report your own thread as "game update" in order to promote it.

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Oh good, I'm definitely going to try your new version.
Also, I don't see it showing up in the latest updates. You probably should report your own thread as "game update" in order to promote it.
Thanks! I already did report it though. Maybe mods just hadn't seen it yet, it's only been a little while.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
how long will it take for version 0.3? To know if I play this version or wait a little more.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VirtuousHeroineSagaEvilRising-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well what can I say, I don't want to badmouth the game, as I've seen much worse projects and besides I liked the intro very much, so I'll blame it on the fact that it's not my thing. I'll put everything under a spoiler so as not to bother anyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Judging by the summary, this isn't female protagonist.
Why do you keep doing this?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Judging by the summary, this isn't female protagonist.
Why do you keep doing this?
It is female protagonist. Just because you dont play as the female every second of the game doesnt mean she cant be a protagonist. There are multiple protagonists. The word protagonist just means a main character or hero. Just like there can be multiple antagonists there can be multiple protags also.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
It would be nice if we got a choice to go through with the evil actions rather than her just going through with it automatically. I like the corruption tough. Looking forward to more on the evil route! Really liked the invisible teasing scene in front of Dust and how submissive Dia is

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
Hello guys! NymphSoft dev here. I hope you find some enjoyment with the game. This is my first game release so it may be a bit rough but I plan to keep improving going forward. I literally knew nothing about coding a game when I started but thankfully RPGM is really intuitive. Feel free to argue about ntr jk.
NTS best genre.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
My guess is that there's not much of any content at all yet. I'll come back in 5 years.