RPGM Virtuous Heroine Saga: Evil Rising [v0.2] [NymphSoft]

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Since this one has both Male and Female protagonists, how does the protagonist system works? Do you choose who you play as or switch between both?
It just automatically switches protagonist depending on the story. Male protagonist mostly on the intro and it's mostly female protagonist after free roam starts.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Decent start, crashed when I tried to buy a meat skewer once, but that was before the popup explaining the side quests, so maybe I wasnt supposed to be able to go to the city yet? Didn't crash when I bought them later. Also had the door bug, looks like you addressed that.

Also, if you lose the first fight, you turn into the girls sprite, lol. (Threw fight to see how losses are handled, lol).

Was only able to do the first modeling thing, then im stuck there and unable to end the day no matter where I go. I assumed that was the end of content, but goin to school a few days in a row since that maybe the issue?

Overall, it looks promising, a decent bit of stuff for the first release. Still too early to tell what kind of netorare, so I cant say how I'll like this in the end yet. I really like the design of the girl in her school form. Solid start

After checking here I saw I can get the next stuff after a few days, and that I can waist a day at the mcdonalds, I didn't realize I could pass time at the fast food joint. That allowed me to progress.

Last edited:

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Was only able to do the first modeling thing, then im stuck there and unable to end the day no matter where I go. I assumed that was the end of content, but goin to school a few days in a row since that maybe the issue?
You can end the day during free roam by going to the burger shop. My bad, I did not make it easy to find. Refer to the walkthrough, there are actually more events after that. Hopefully I can add more overworld side quests in the future.

Decent start, crashed when I tried to buy a meat skewer once, but that was before the popup explaining the side quests, so maybe I wasnt supposed to be able to go to the city yet? Didn't crash when I bought them later. Also had the door bug, looks like you addressed that.

Also, if you lose the first fight, you turn into the girls sprite, lol. (Threw fight to see how losses are handled, lol).
I'll keep fixing these bugs. And I may have not programmed anything after losing fights, they really are there just for theatrical purposes, but I'll fix it too.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Dear god please don't let this be another abandoned project halfway across the line.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It just automatically switches protagonist depending on the story. Male protagonist mostly on the intro and it's mostly female protagonist after free roam starts.
Since mostly FMC and NTR driven story is the guy being the one that is stolen???
Joke aside is this planned to be more of a netorare or netorase or just cheating/corruption (basted on mostly FMC perspective since it’s hard to really get the feel of loss if MC is the one being the loss)

And good luck with the development.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If it had corruption and clothes breaking would be more fun with the transformations...

xyzero

Jul 25, 2019
it is good game and i like it very much, but still has few bugs i found and its ok, can someone help me fix this bug? my character dia become billy the bully , and when i walk with dust the bf , dust become billy, but the dialogue still it dust.. it didnt fix after eat burger..

Febui

May 6, 2022
I really expected Dia's evil intent to increase sooner and faster.
I felt my evil intent increase when reading the Dust's dialog.
These repeated attempts to court Dia while she's really not liking his behavior, and then "Non-zero chance!"
And then "Cover story... SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND"
Her evil intent should have gone up.
I get it, I get it, some nefarious person is corrupting people artificially. Still.

Not so bad after that. Chuuni is okay in a silly story like this. So eager to be a hero, though! Dust, my boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.
Probably for the best the dev didn't make that reference there.
??? said:
But of course, I am you are colleague after all. Right, Dia?
I glossed right over the first two typos I saw, but I should mention these since the dev is here.
"The cause of evil might be you, Dust Bezos"
Bezos is the most evil name I can think of. I support this theory.
Oh, and then you play as Dia instead. Great change of pace.
Dia said:
I do no have-... My grades are only a little bad.
I do no have
And then I went downtown, talked to the first NPC I saw, Steve. No dialog, nothing was happening for a bit.
Failed to load
img/faces/People2.png
I'll take a break from it for now

NEPtorare

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys! Sorry about all the bugs and typos remaining. I will fix them in v0.2 since I've already started adding a bit more content. Thank you for all the feedback and bug reporting.
Although...
my character dia become billy the bully , and when i walk with dust the bf , dust become billy, but the dialogue still it dust.. it didnt fix after eat burger..
I'm not sure when this one occurs. Can you tell me which part of the story this happened on?

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Since mostly FMC and NTR driven story is the guy being the one that is stolen???
Joke aside is this planned to be more of a netorare or netorase or just cheating/corruption (basted on mostly FMC perspective since it’s hard to really get the feel of loss if MC is the one being the loss)

And good luck with the development.
It definitely could go either way. But so far it is leaning more netorare since you dont have any choice to avoid the corruption and the male MC isnt in the know.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Fck...
Fem protogonist :(
It switched between the male and female characters. Personally, I usually don't like female MC, but I can tolerate it if I don't have to throw fights or make bad decisions to get the corruption. So far I haven't minded it because It has pretty much just been a set path for her to take.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
This game is riddled with bugs, the last one I got was a black screen after the fapping scene between fmc/mc friend. I guess that's part of chapter 1.

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
The game looks nice, hope there will be slow corrupton... Art is also one of the best i've seen
Also, i met the bug, when the dude stops the time, game just brokes and happen nothing. Dialog just dont appears