Mar 11, 2021
honestly not a clue, but yeah doesn't look like you can rest in bed for some reason
on the upside losing a fight just puts you in the last safe room so no need to worry about losing progress or saving

dummyisyummier

Dec 11, 2018
Like wow, that's some scummy cost saving practice. Poor PR move imo, since it'd more likely stop peeps from buying/using their products. -- Similar to what may happen with the stuff that gets hit by the false positive.
It's a bit more complicated, and to me sounds like a logical extension of a "heuristic detection", which is generally how most false positives occur. Even before socking it to ML, AVs still looked for programs that might act like a virus for the sake of catching new malware that is in the wild but might not have been added to the database yet. That being said, there is a sort of "give and take" in this situation as decompression can require significantly more resources to perform (which is why modern video games have such massive file sizes, they deliberately don't compress the files so as to reduce load times), so it's more seamless if the file is not decompressed before analysis. That being said, you cannot tell much about a file in its compressed state so the fact that it gives an alert at all instead of being silent or otherwise making sure there is a high-confidence match before going "RED ALERT" would be nice.

Reactions: Yamemai

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Wow only very few comments on the actual game, im surprised!
So the game is really stingy on the money, I noticed. For example, in like before the second level of the game, you can only get like 300G per enemy defeated, and the second level giving you 500G and with the cheapest potions being 700,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So I was basically using up all of my sp just to take down 1 enemy efficiently and end up being unable to rest or regain it unless I drank a potion.
This game feels more resource managment than the old resident evil games. I cannot count how many times I've had to wake up in that bed instead of downing a potion because I couldn't afford it. Cause wow.... Its like the only way you regain energy is losing to the girls, with really no consequence besides a bad ending that lasts for like 1 min.
They should update the game to let you sleep in the bed to regain all stats. Yeah this would reduce the difficulty, but like at least you have a chance at surviving in this game without being knocked out.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Wow only very few comments on the actual game, im surprised!
So the game is really stingy on the money, I noticed. For example, in like before the second level of the game, you can only get like 300G per enemy defeated, and the second level giving you 500G and with the cheapest potions being 700,
. So I was basically using up all of my sp just to take down 1 enemy efficiently and end up being unable to rest or regain it unless I drank a potion.
This game feels more resource managment than the old resident evil games. I cannot count how many times I've had to wake up in that bed instead of downing a potion because I couldn't afford it. Cause wow.... Its like the only way you regain energy is losing to the girls, with really no consequence besides a bad ending that lasts for like 1 min.
They should update the game to let you sleep in the bed to regain all stats. Yeah this would reduce the difficulty, but like at least you have a chance at surviving in this game without being knocked out.
Given that
, I'm really curious what would've happened if you sold your sword, armor and pendant. Same for if

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes