EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
It was a long, hard battle, but the hero managed to defeat the Demon Lord with the help of his childhood friend Nelia. But with the last of his strength, the demon uttered a curse.
"My resurrection is all up to you, hero..."
Their homecoming was a festive one, but when the triumphant pair wandered down a lonely path, they discovered it; the final dungeon. A place full of lust...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2022-04-18
Developer: Rekonote -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:
UI Fix

Thanks to Ryahn for the share!

smpl3.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png

Mar 11, 2021
windows keeps blocking my downloads because it recognizes "Script/Wacatac.B!ml" as a trojan
I think I've actually seen this exact file get flagged a lot before. false positives eh?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
windows keeps blocking my downloads because it recognizes "Script/Wacatac.B!ml" as a trojan
I think I've actually seen this exact file get flagged a lot before. false positives eh?
Very much a false positive. The following is quoted verbatim from a mad lad and his most excellent Romantic CD site:

-----

"Some time ago, Microsoft Windows "Real Time Protection" and "Windows Defender" stopped analyzing files for virus.
Instead they started using Machine Learning to guess if a file has a virus or not.

1710808911134.png

But how can it reliably know if a file is a virus without analyzing it first?

ANSWER:
IT CAN'T and IT DOESN'T.

"If a file exhibits behavior or characteristics similar to known malware, it may trigger a detection."
But the only sin these files committed really was being compressed, that's it.

All this does is scares the poopies out of people and ruin the site reputation (not only this one). You can google "Wacatac reddit" or something and see these AI detections are useless false positives.

When you inspect the "threat" you will find it says "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" < That "ml" at the end stands for Machine Learning, as in "We didn't analyze the file, we just guessed it was a virus cos it's a compressed file and sometimes virus are compressed". Well ain't that great?

1710808923508.png

So this file I just compressed is a virus? Ok let's send it to Microsoft themselves for testing.
You can send them files under 500MB to test yourself from this page

Here are the results for the file above:

1710808938011.png

Note how the only files inside are:

• a .bin (clean)
  • a .cue (clean)
  • a .url (which is a link to this site, also clean)
Let's think for a bit.
If .7z is a container for anything really, not a program, and all the files it contains are clean. WHERE IS THE VIRUS???....

NOWHERE!

WHAT TO DO:
To stop this nonsense from deleting your files, add your downloads folder (or wherever you direct your downloads) as an exception. I know this isn't ideal but is the only way to stop it from deleting .7z files.

1. Go to the start menu, type "Security".
  2. Scroll down until "Exclusions" click "Add or remove exclusions"
  3. Find the folder your browser saves the files to.
That's it, it will not flag or delete your downloads any more.
Beware though: if you download a real virus it will also not delete it. It's up to you to think and decide what to download and execute on your computer."

-----

Now this doesn't fully apply here, as the files involved here tend to be more than a .bin/.cue/.sms/.etc and a URL, but the information stands. When in doubt, don't download it. But Script/Wacatac.B!ml is the one of the most common false flags in cyber security I've come across since the launch of Windows 11.

Last edited:

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
Art style is pretty jank but it has a lot of soul to it.
Could virgin hero and the last dungeon be the umineko of femdom loli h-games? lol

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3456413

Overview:
It was a long, hard battle, but the hero managed to defeat the Demon Lord with the help of his childhood friend Nelia. But with the last of his strength, the demon uttered a curse.
"My resurrection is all up to you, hero..."
Their homecoming was a festive one, but when the triumphant pair wandered down a lonely path, they discovered it; the final dungeon. A place full of lust...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2022-04-18
Developer: Rekonote -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to Ryahn for the share!

View attachment 3456416 View attachment 3456414 View attachment 3456415 View attachment 3456417 View attachment 3456418 View attachment 3456419 View attachment 3456489
Skillful rejecter Hero-sama

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
"Some time ago, Microsoft Windows "Real Time Protection" and "Windows Defender" stopped analyzing files for virus.
Instead they started using Machine Learning to guess if a file has a virus or not.
Like wow, that's some scummy cost saving practice. Poor PR move imo, since it'd more likely stop peeps from buying/using their products. -- Similar to what may happen with the stuff that gets hit by the false positive.

Reactions: flannan

ghasT_T

Jan 3, 2018
Heya, I was the translator for this one, great game and great developer. Rekonote puts a lot of heart into their works, so be sure to show your support on the CI-EN page if you have the time.
The entire translation went thru about 4 months of Translator++ hell before I managed to finish the vast majority of the game; the only area I didn't completely clean up was the Reminiscence Room, so please excuse that.

Mar 11, 2021
actually does anyone else know any other games that try to reflavor combat like this one? only other I can think of was logomancer and that's totally sfw

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
actually does anyone else know any other games that try to reflavor combat like this one? only other I can think of was logomancer and that's totally sfw
if you're thinking of sex combat there's a whole genre...
if you look into succubus / monster girl games they're usually done like that. not so much in terms of persuade/bribe/words though

succubus academia flavors its combat into different branches where you defy / cry / or praise the succubus for example in different combat classes. lmao.

Mar 11, 2021
You'd think I'd remember the entire genre of BattleFuck considering I have a dozen games with it, but not specifically that sort of thing. cage of the succubi, ricoche, everything by studio 62, succubus academia like you said, and special mention to 3 charms, it's not battlefuck but the "combat" isn't like anything I've seen anywhere else

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Heya, I was the translator for this one, great game and great developer. Rekonote puts a lot of heart into their works, so be sure to show your support on the CI-EN page if you have the time.
The entire translation went thru about 4 months of Translator++ hell before I managed to finish the vast majority of the game; the only area I didn't completely clean up was the Reminiscence Room, so please excuse that.
You missed some things in the translation but otherwise good job. Can't say I appreciate all the Unicode Escapes Translator++ adds to the files... Makes searching for things a real pain :coffee:

Not sure if Supreme_Evil would be kind enough to add this to the OP, I miss when the mods used to do that with translation fixes.

Tools used were Notepad++, AstroGrep, KanjiTomo, Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter, Adobe Photoshop, Yandex OCR Translator, DeepL Translator, and Google Translator.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes