3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pickle-san

Mar 17, 2020
I hope someone is still around. If yes, any tip at what stat type should i focus? I want to tackle the boosted Story Bosses
in the optional part of the game. Does someone beat this place and if yes, what do you get for beating it?
Hopefully this will still be useful. I played on Easy mode.

I focused on getting crit ratio high while having enough CP to mostly use maxed forward charge attacks, taking hits if affordable. Big range + big damage + good crit chance, though learning their set patterns and dodging was still necessary.

Rewards I see are enough Dark Matter Elements to buy all of the best equipment + 1 extra. Another 'sub-reward' is Meteorite grinding with the final Boosted Boss, which now testing again with full Meteorites converts to Dark Matter grinding. All bosses drop a lot of money.

The end will drop you off before the final Story Boss' room.

Reactions: DarkMiros

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks a lot, it is still useful. I think i should really consider playing this optional part on easy. The last boss on normal wrecked me all the time (after half HP).

Aug 12, 2022
Gonna be honest, this game terrifies me. It's just the uncanny feeling of the whole 3D into 2D thing for the most part. The main character and the monster girl enemies aren't terrifying at all, it's just the other monsters. Especially that bootleg ass Pirahna Plant enemy, something about it just scares me. And the movies when you die are terrifying as well.

Weird thing is, I've played a lot of 2D games with 3D sprites (like with the Kirby 3DS games or Donkey Kong Country as examples) and none of them terrified me. It's just this game in particular.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Gonna be honest, this game terrifies me. It's just the uncanny feeling of the whole 3D into 2D thing for the most part. The main character and the monster girl enemies aren't terrifying at all, it's just the other monsters. Especially that bootleg ass Pirahna Plant enemy, something about it just scares me. And the movies when you die are terrifying as well.

Weird thing is, I've played a lot of 2D games with 3D sprites (like with the Kirby 3DS games or Donkey Kong Country as examples) and none of them terrified me. It's just this game in particular.
I kinda envy you because this means that the appeal of the game is greatly enhanced for you. I've been looking for a good hentai game with vore, but that is also scary, for ages, but still no dice.

Jun 17, 2020
i didnt say version i ment whit there more other version off the game like viocide and 4other games i whas talking about patch number's
viocide whas made before this game came out its from the same maker search on DLsite.com and you see what i mean.

/ / / /
/ / /

all from the same maker aka Xi
If anyone finds or can make complete-game w/save subfolders as .ZIPs (Or .7Z Files), do DM me. I've been trying to search for sources for all those games and couldn't find them on f95zone.
Guess the site only cares about the newest game on the newest version and has no priority to archive the classics.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i didnt say version i ment whit there more other version off the game like viocide and 4other games i whas talking about patch number's
viocide whas made before this game came out its from the same maker search on DLsite.com and you see what i mean.

/ / / /
/ / /

the touhou fan game known as ''gensokyo no nazo'' is made by this same creator?,when i play that game,it remind me of these games of Xi.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Nice castlevania-like. Fun grind and skill tree system (y)

Wasn't sure at first cause of the wacky main menu theme but turned out to be a cool platformer.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
whew this one is a classic
question though as admittedly i haven't played xi's games
do they really have any sex or is it all just vore? including this one
i mean i see some tentacles here and there and i guess maybe yuri or futa, but are there like ANY male enemies? just curious
and what happened to some of the circle's games dlsite pages? like prisann adventure

/ / / /
/ / /

i mean all of these
anybody has links of these?
i can't even find images holy fuck

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
whew this one is a classic
question though as admittedly i haven't played xi's games
do they really have any sex or is it all just vore? including this one
i mean i see some tentacles here and there and i guess maybe yuri or futa, but are there like ANY male enemies? just curious
and what happened to some of the circle's games dlsite pages? like prisann adventure

i mean all of these
anybody has links of these?
i can't even find images holy fuck
Damn.
We might have some lost media on our hands

• Sad
Reactions: derakino999

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
derakino999
It seems Xi took down those games, and due to the timing of this action, I may have an idea as to why he did so.
Running those older games on newer operating systems such as Windows 10 would cause the display resolution to shrink to the point the game was not only unplayable, but the computer had to be rebooted in order to exit the game.
It's likely that reports of this problem reached Xi around April this year, and so the games were taken down.

There's a way to run them like normal, though, by running them under Windows XP (Service Pack 2) compatibility mode.
In case Xi doesn't know this, I have emailed and notified him of this.
He may set them up to run this way without needing further user input and begin selling them again, at least that's what I hope.

As for the games showing up here on F95?
They might do, maybe not officially, as they'd have to be translated into english.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
derakino999
It seems Xi took down those games, and due to the timing of this action, I may have an idea as to why he did so.
Running those older games on newer operating systems such as Windows 10 would cause the display resolution to shrink to the point the game was not only unplayable, but the computer had to be rebooted in order to exit the game.
It's likely that reports of this problem reached Xi around April this year, and so the games were taken down.

There's a way to run them like normal, though, by running them under Windows XP (Service Pack 2) compatibility mode.
In case Xi doesn't know this, I have emailed and notified him of this.
He may set them up to run this way without needing further user input and begin selling them again, at least that's what I hope.

As for the games showing up here on F95?
They might do, maybe not officially, as they'd have to be translated into english.
that's great news, you're being an mvp here
here's hoping this is not lost media
but your post makes me believe that you have the games, do you :Kappa:

jaderde

Jun 16, 2018
i am looking forward for XI for a sequel for this game looks like for me this character story or has the creator make new game or any new updates ???

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes